Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

syndication

are any Cable Stations planning on Rerunning this series, It would be nice if Spike picked it up and ran 6 hours of Star trek a day, (2 each from TNG, DS9, VOY)

Spike picks up VGR in 2006. However, they barely show DS9 now, so I don't see the 6 hour block happening (as cool as that would be).

There is a UPN station out of... Maryland, maybe?... that shows Voyager now. We ordered it through our Dish Network a few months ago. I'll try to remember to check into it for you.

Spike is picking up Voyager in 2006? Good news! :rolleyes: I love the series and I haven't seen it in a LONG time. It doesn't come on any station where I live and I don't have UPN. So this is good news. Spike is probably going to get reruns of Enterprise as well.

they show DS9 as much as they show TNG now so I think VOY will do good here. If they have ENT as well you got an 8 hour Trek block, but I doubt they'd want to run Trek non-stop for 8 hours every day.

Edited by Gamera

yeah I wastch 2 hours of DS9 when Im not working in the afternoons, I'm not sure how thats not showing t much

Kool we lost UPN for a while when voyager wa on so i missed the last 3 seasons

The deal Spike made with Paramount regarding running TNG also included DS9 and VOY. VOY won't start up on Spike until 2006 because they have to wait for all of the previous syndication deals to expire before they can air it. If you get VOY now on another channel it will only run until the deal expires (some time this year) and then Spike will be the only place to watch it in the US.

Spike may run 2 hours of DS9 during the morning (11 & noon, isn't it) but they didn't give it much of a shot in prime time. It will be interesting to see whether they run VOY in prime time at all or if they will relegate it to a morning or afternoon time slot.

I think the reason it didnt give it a shoot in Prime-tim, is because ofCSI and that just gets Killer ratings on the 1st-run (I never watched it) but still with DS9 an 11PM timeslot would be good, thy really never ave it a chance

BTW did they ever do the DS9 episodes "UnCut" like they did with TNG, I dont remember them running twoparters back to back like they did TNG, which they should of since I beleave the DS9 episodes have a lot more dept to them even if I adore TNG

I't's good to hear that Voyager will return in 2006.........It was my favorite series. I have truly missed it.

BTW did they ever do the DS9 episodes "UnCut" like they did with TNG, I dont remember them running twoparters back to back like they did TNG, which they should of since I beleave the DS9 episodes have a lot more dept to them even if I adore TNG

319388[/snapback]

I seem to recall them advertising "Uncut" and/or the Friday night 2-parters for DS9 when it first appeared on Spike but I don't remember them actually doing it. If my memory serves me correctly, they ran TNG even when they were advertising that it would be DS9.

Spike picks up VGR in 2006. However, they barely show DS9 now, so I don't see the 6 hour block happening (as cool as that would be).

319230[/snapback]

Spike runs 2 DS9 episodes every weekday, I could easily see them adding some Voyager to the mix.

319230[/snapback]

Spike runs 2 DS9 episodes every weekday, I could easily see them adding some Voyager to the mix.

349407[/snapback]

Some areas, like mine, don't get DS9 on Spike. I've exchanged PMs here and at other sites with people who live in the same time zone as me but in the States and they don't get it either.