Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

SPOT THE TREK STAR

I'll tell you what. I'll be very generous and pay you 25% of what I get paid by VBG. :roflmao:

Be a good Voyager recruit and keep posting as you spot them or I will have a talk with Lore although I do tend to get really distracted with other things when he and I are together.

Seriously though, I greatly appreciate your posting in this thread.

I'm not sure if it's been posted but there are a couple of Trek guests who are now regulars on CSI. Liz Vassey who plays Wendy Simms was on TNG. She played Kristin in the episode Conundrum (she was the one who was in sickbay in her bathing suit) and Wallace Langham who plays David Hodges was on VOY. He played Flotter T. Water III in the episode Once Upon a Time. Flotter was a character from a holodeck program of Naomi Wildman.

Two of the guest stars in tonight's CSI episode appeared on Trek. Carlos Carrasco was on DS9 three times. He portrayed D'Ghor in the episode House of Quark, Klingon Officer in the episode Shattered Mirror and Krol in the episode Honor Among Thieves. He was also on VOY. He was Bahrat in the episode Fair Trade. Reynaldo Gallegos played an unnamed crewman in the ENT episode Strange New World.

Bahrat-right! I recognize the name. l Liz Vassey was on one of those early sitcoms on UPN...Wallace I certainly knew from my beloved Voyager. Wonder how he liked that blue paint!! I appreciate your appreciation re my posting. No problemo!I get a kick out of it as you do! I'll be sitting there, and then it's ooh! It's so-and-so. Do you have any guest faves? As for pay, what the heck-this is Star Trek! I should be paying them for this fun, eh?Shh..don't tell 'em that. Okay, you can have my cut....but someday, I will collect!! I've seen too many Ferengi eps not to be sharp on that! :roflmao: As for Lore....I'll just have to dig around the quadrant, and see if I can find one more Soong-type-proto-Data to be my muscle....ah, Data...what a guy. Keep on Trekkin', and keep an eye peeled...'cause ya never know who'll turn up next....VR

On Bones last night, Christopher Neiman made an uncredited appearance as a character named Langston. He appeared on VOY playing Yeggie in the episode Inside Man.

Keith Carradine, of that well-known clan, who played test-pilot, and eventual captain (A.G. Robinson) in an Enterprise episode, as an FBI agent on ''Numbers''. I think this might be a rerun, so, if so, there may be a similair postr before(shrug)

On the series finale'of ''ER'' the actor, whose name eludes me at present, who played in Enterprise's ''Home'' as T'Pol's childhood 'mate' , appeared on the former as a family member of a patient.

On the series finale'of ''ER'' the actor, whose name eludes me at present, who played in Enterprise's ''Home'' as T'Pol's childhood 'mate' , appeared on the former as a family member of a patient.

Michael Reilly Burke played Koss on Enterprise.

Scott Bakula is scheduled to play Steve Bartowski in three episodes of Chuck starting this week. Steve Bartowski is Chuck's father.

Susanna Thompson who played the Borg Queen in the VOY episodes Dark Frontier and Unimatrix Zero as well as Dr. Lenara Kahn in the DS9 episode Rejoined and Varel in the TNG episode The Next Phase and Jaya in the TNG episode Frame of Mind is a regular on the new series Kings. She plays Queen Rose Benjamin.

Yeah..now I remember Michael. I could have looked his name up in a STE ep listing I have in an ish of Communicator-but I was too lazy! Oh, I failed you, Takara!Please don't sick Lore on me!(Pleads on bended knee). I would have posted Scott-but I thought I would give this one to ya!!See how nice I am?Well, maybe next time, eh?Keep tuning in people for more appeances....'cause you never know when someone might ''Spot a Star Trek star!".....

Just remembered, that Scott Lawerence(Voyager's 'The Void') was briefly on ''24'' last week as a CDC representative. And on ''Chuck'', last Monday also, Matt winston(''Daniels'' the temporal agent of Enterprise) was for a few very brief moments on that show as the leader of a group of 'Buy More' store competitors . The spotting continues....

Well, here I am again. I was just watching the film ''15 Minutes'' on a local station...co-starrring Avery Brooks, as a police chief-and Kelsey Grammar('Capt. Morgan Bateson'-TNG's '' Cause and Effect'' I belive was the ep, with the colliding past starship...

I just read at Zap2It that Leonard Nimoy is going to have a recurring role on Fringe playing William Bell. His first appearance is apparently going to be in the season finale.

This was a few weeks back but did anyone catch Brent Spiner & Armin Shimerman on Leverage (in an ep directed by Jonathan Frakes) - Leverage is a great show btw.

Connor Trinneer was on an ep of 24 and of Terminator; SCC (I don't know when these things actually aired because I watch tv online)

Robert Picardo has a scheduled appearance in an upcoming ep of "Castle" - Nathan Fillion fans take note - this is a great role for him.

I saw a commercial for an episode of Criminal Minds that's on this week and John Billingsley is a guest. It's supposed to be the second of the two episodes that is on CBS Wednesday. Also appearing in that episode is Spencer Garrett who played Simon Tarses in the TNG episode The Drumhead and Weiss in the VOY episode Flesh and Blood.

Darn it, I posted the thing, and forgot it! Oh well...'absolute scum', hm....yes, after having seen him play such a warm, nice person like Phlox....but for him, at least, I imagine he enjoyed the range....

Posted Today, 06:52 AM

Darn it, I posted the thing, and forgot it! Oh well...'absolute scum', hm....yes, after having seen him play such a warm, nice person like Phlox....but for him, at least, I imagine he enjoyed the range....

I'm guessing a minor role as a child molestor in one of the superflous crime dramas is probably more about paying the mortgage than professional development. There are many more actors than there are good roles.

Ugh. Child molester!? Whew. By no means would I applaud a role like that. I didn't see it, as I said. 'Criminal Minds' certainly exposes the twisted underbelly of society...the things we'd all as soon not look at-or have to consider. I don't watch it too very often. Sometimes. Now, ''Fringe''...that's a show I can get my teeth into. Oh well....back to more trekstar spotting....

Yes!! I was wondering about that later, because-shoot, who was that, Takara? or someone who posted Leonard was to appear on the series soon, and I thought, 'Was that him?' I just wasn't paying attention, and it was only one line. However..perhaps it will be far more next week.....oh, yes!!!

Zachary Quinto made an appearance on Letterman last night, Apr. 28.....he was also, very briefly, on The Today Show . Eric Bana made his own brief stop-in there this a.m. the 29th....Clint ''Balok'' Howard was shown in a preview clip for next week's 'Fringe'..with a comment that will bring a smile to many a Trekfan, at the end of last night's episode.

This was a few weeks back but did anyone catch Brent Spiner & Armin Shimerman on Leverage (in an ep directed by Jonathan Frakes) - Leverage is a great show btw.

Connor Trinneer was on an ep of 24 and of Terminator; SCC (I don't know when these things actually aired because I watch tv online)

Robert Picardo has a scheduled appearance in an upcoming ep of "Castle" - Nathan Fillion fans take note - this is a great role for him.

Yeh, I saw Connor on 24, too. It kinda saddened me to see him in such a tiny role. :laugh: I mean, here's an actor who had a major role on ENT and a recurring role on SG Atlantis, reduced to such a pitifully small part. ;) I guess you take what you can get, to pay the mortgage.

Dominic Keating (Lt. Reed, Enterprise) in Species IV, The Awakening. He had a really bad Aussie accent and that put pay to the movie IMHO. I turned over. This was obviously a straight to video thing

Edited by Angela

Leon Russom(CNC of Starfleet-ST6), Ivor Brogger ('Orem" the deborgified Romulan of Voyager's ''Unity'') , and Raphael Sbarge (Michael Jonas of Voyager-traitor!!Heh heh) all in the same scene tonight on ''Prison Break''....Russom and Sbarge play some type of CIA agents...Brogger the unlucky gent with possible info about a piece of defense technology....

For all you Trek 11 enthusiasts, be sure to check Alterego's recent posts in the Trek news thread...where therein is a list of many of the gang appearing next week on talkshows....daytime, and latenight...just so ya know....

I happened to be watching a part of an installment of 'The Sherlock Holmes Mysteries' on PBS tonight-ah, Data's favorite detective-and funny I should mention....as Marina Sirtis was guesting as an Italian young woman involved with a young fellow-Italian of ill repute. This was clearly a pre-TNG appearance-but wonderful to see her! ..directed by a David Carson-but as this is a British series, I assume that it's not the same man who has directed Trek ....or I may be wrong, as I do not know his origins....anyway, just thought this of interest. More to come......