Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

SPOT THE TREK STAR

Wil Wheaton is on tonight's episode of Criminal Minds. It's only half over as I post this but it looks likes he's playing a serial killer.

Will Wheaton did play the serial killer on Criminal Minds tonight and he was very convincing.... Wow he's sure not the kid he used to be.... but neither am I...... :congrats::inlove::inlove::elephant:

Anthony Montgomery guest starred on NCIS in the episode Collateral Damage. John Billingsley is on the HBO series True Blood and will make a couple of appearance in the upcoming season of 24.

Colm Meaney is going to be guesting on Law & Order next Wednesday according to the promo at the end of tonight's episode.

Gregg Henry (Zho'Kaan from the ENT episode Dawn and Gallatin in ST:INS) was on The Mentalist tonight.

Martha Hackett (Seska, VOY) was on NCIS tonight in the episode called Caged. McGee is at a women's prison to try to get a confession from a prisoner (played by Martha Hackett) who was convicted of killing two men and believed to have killed a navy officer and he is taken hostage.

It took me a few minutes to recognize Martha Hackett. Her voice sounded familiar immediately but I haven't seen her in many pictures without either the Bajoran or Cardassian make-up.

Two weeks in a row NCIS had a guest associated with Trek. This week William Morgan Sheppard (Klingon commander, ST:TUC, Ira Graves in the TNG episode Schizoid Man and Qatai in the VOY episode Bliss) played a bad guy.

Saw Brad Greenquist(STV's ''Warlord'') on CBS' ''Eleventh Hour''; STV's Raphael Sbarge(''Michael Jonas""-traitor!) was I think in the credits....oN sUNDAY, 9.00 P.M. est, uSA, ''Degra'' from Enterprise Xindi races to be on ''Cold Case''....John Glover, who was a Trill on DS9, was on '' Numbers'.....

Scott Macdonald-Voyager's ''LT. Rollins''...''Without A Trace'', CBS.(Guest-star as FBI agent) Mary Mara-Enterprise's ''Sphere Builder'' Femme troublemaker, ''Lost'', unidentified cohort of ''Ben'' the ''Other'' leader(now former)

Tom Hardy-''Masterpiece Theater''....'' Teero Anaydas''-Voyager-''Repression''(Wasn't 100% sure I would get the actor's last name right)Anyway, ya know who he is. Oh-and ''Gallatin'' from ''Insurrection''...on an old ''Matlock'' rerun on a local station. AAAnnd Gregory Itzin-okay, here we go...the doctor from the Voyager ep with the antigrav hospital...(Hey, I'm still a big Voyager fan, even if I don't immediately recall a few names, eh?)...''Admiral Black'', 'Enterprise''...and he is a regular on ''The Mentalist''(CBS) More sure to come re this category! Arentcha proud of me, Kor? Wink, wink.

I just discovered something while looking up some stuff at IMDB... Thomas Dekker plays John Connor on the Fox series "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and played Zach on Heroes and he has a Trek connection. He played a holodeck character named Henry Burleigh in two episodes of VOY (season 1's Learning Curve and season 2's Persistance of Vision). Henry Burleigh was a child in a holodeck program of Janeway's (Janeway's character was a governess). He also played one of Picard's children when Picard was in the Nexus in ST: GEN.

The actor who played, respectively, the Enterprise-B navigator, the Mokra guard in Voyager's ''Resistance'', and the town sheriff in Enterprise's ''North Star'', popped back up on ''24'' to reprise his role-a fine one-as 'Aaron'' formerly a Secret Service agent, to help 'ol Jack and friends out. Also in said series this time out, the actor who played ''Lt. Laska'' in Voyager's ''Non Sequitur'' played a very cold-blooded, traitorous agent. Hey, to our 'Jack Bauer'-did ya catch those? :giggle:

''Ken Dalby''-Voyager, on ''Life On Mars'', ''Noah Lessing'', Voyager's ''Equinox'', on ''CSI''; Eric Pierpoint-''Harris'' from Enterprise, on ''Eleventh Hour''(Who also starred as a reg in ''Alien Nation'' the series, along with Gary 'Tanis'', ''Soval'' Graham....AND the actor who played a Temporal Investigator in ''Trials and Tribble-ations'' on ''Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles''....all this week!

Bob Picardo as a scientist on ''Chuck''...produced by Robbie ''Paris'' McNeill.....John Glover on ''Heroes'' as the father of Syler/Young Spock Zachary Quinto..all on Mon the 9th of Feb.

Veteran tv, film(and sf in both categories) Kurtwood Smith -who was the great villain Annorax on Voyager in a ''timely''(ouch)ep plays a Senator this season on ''24'' who is out to pin Jack Bauer for his, eh....unusual methods...in dealing with terrorists. It's terrific to see 'Clarence Bodiker'(Man, he was cold!) of Robo fame, like his co-star Ronnie Cox, in tv land....wherever that might be. Say...speaking of Mr. Cox-does anybody else here remember a little family drama called ''Apple's Way?'' from way back? It certainly tells you how long in the tooth I am getting!!

Thomas Kopache...guest on Voyager's '' tHE tHAW'' and the first 'Sphere Builder' alien encountered as a 'test subject' in our universe, on Enterprise, plays a surgeon in an ep of ER....co-starrring non-trek, but famed ER vets, George Clooney, Eriq LaSalle, Julianna Margulies, and Noah Wylie.

Edited by Voyager recruit

Okay, more 'encounters'...some which I have forgotten, but here are two ....Kurtwood Smith(''Annnorax'', the UFP Prez-ST6) on ''Medium'' as a deceased vigilante reprising his guest-role....and one of my fave engineers, ''Trip Tucker'' himself, as a port security officer on ''24''....also saw Keith ''Teero Anaydas'' of Voyager's ''Repression'' again-but don't recall where, last week. More to come.............

Believe it or not, I am, your trusty Star Tre actor-spotter, back already. Tonight, not one but two guest vets-both from Voyager-appeared on ''The Mentalist'' on CBS. First, Scott Lawrence-whom many may remember as one of the Naval prosecutors in latter seasons of ''JAG'', and on STV as an alien in ''The Void'' as a corporate person , and Patrick Fabian, who has popped up quite a bit in recent times, from STV's ''Favorite Son'' as the corp's ceo...in danger of something very bad happening to him. So, that's it for now. Keep those eyes peeled-and, if you're Andorian, those sensory-stalks sharp-for someone who just may be very familiar......

Sheese! I watch NCIS, Medium, CSI LV, Eleventh Hour, Ghost Whisper, Numbers and for the life of me I am not seeing these poeple. Now if Robert Beltran was to show up or Jerry Ryan, I would catch them. Mmmmm, Trip yes and I would catch Neelix, and maybe Pholix (or however spelled) but any of the others well I guess I am lost, LOL!

AWWWWW! Ya beat me to it!! Congrats, Takara! You can be my spotter-assistant no. 1. HOWZAT? It was nice seeing 'Hoshi' again.

Since I'm the mod, I think that makes you my No. 1 assistant. :roflmao:

Sheese! I watch NCIS, Medium, CSI LV, Eleventh Hour, Ghost Whisper, Numbers and for the life of me I am not seeing these poeple. Now if Robert Beltran was to show up or Jerry Ryan, I would catch them. Mmmmm, Trip yes and I would catch Neelix, and maybe Pholix (or however spelled) but any of the others well I guess I am lost, LOL!

Jeri Ryan is going to appear on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for three episodes this season starting April 7. From an article I saw, it sounded like she will be on next season as well.

AWWWWW! Ya beat me to it!! Congrats, Takara! You can be my spotter-assistant no. 1. HOWZAT? It was nice seeing 'Hoshi' again.

Since I'm the mod, I think that makes you my No. 1 assistant. :P

Jeri Ryan is going to appear on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for three episodes this season starting April 7. From an article I saw, it sounded like she will be on next season as well.

Takara, dear, so SORRY! Idiot, idiot... :roflmao: I am honored to serve alongside the daughter of Soong....your humble assistant. It was all that power, gone to my head....now I know how Gary Mitchell felt! :hiding: It is fun, though-and I was on a roll! Thank you for the privelege. I do have it on good authority that a certain 'Captain' is shortly to appear on a certain prime-time show-but I will be the noble guy, and keep my trap shut-'till then! Besides...you might sick Lore on me, and I don't know how to build one of those devices which Worf used on Data in ST:Insurrection. Hmm..maybe i'll call Bruce Maddox..heh heh heh...BTW..Do I get paid in latinum, or ST DVDs......?

Edited by Voyager recruit