Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

SPOT THE TREK STAR

Jennifer Hettrick, who portrayed Vash on TNG and DS9, has been appearing in a Tylenol commerical where she is a college instructor.

Jennifer Hettrick, who portrayed Vash on TNG and DS9, has been appearing in a Tylenol commerical where she is a college instructor.

that is on TV almost every day. good to see her again

John de Lancie appears in a couple scenes in the new Adam Sandler movie, "Reign Over Me."

Linda Park (Hoshi Sato from Enterprise) is in "Raines" on NBC as an L.A. Patrol Officer.

Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) will be in the new movie called Slow Burn, in limited release April 13th.

Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) will be in the new movie called Slow Burn, in limited release April 13th.

I remember seeing her in an episode of JAG a few years ago. She played a Marine who got a tattoo that the Corps wasn't happy about.

Just saw Colm Meany in a real stinker of a TV movie (2006) Caved in: Prehistoric Terror, that was shown on the Sci Fi channel. Some might enjoy it as an example of how bad a movie can be, or as a movie to make fun of. Or it may just "bug" you!

Patrick Stewart voiced the character of Emperor Uriel Septim VII in the video game Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Alexander Siddig was in the lastes series of 24 with a beard :clap::b-day::yahoo:

Dominic Keatign was in Desmonds, Buffy

John DeLance, Jolene Blalock Roboter Picardo have all stared Straget SG1

Scott Bakula, Dean Stockwell, Quantum Leap

I was watching through season 8 of The X-Files, and Denise Crosby appears in a couple episodes.

John Glover (Verad Dax) is a regular as Lionel Luthor, father of Lex, on Smallville. He also appeared in an episode of Tales From The Crypt

Edited by Gamera

Yeah it took me a while to figure out Zantious was Riker. Yeah... <_<

That was the only mention I saw in this thread. In the show Gargoyles Jonathan Frakes played David Xanatos, Marina Sirtis was Demona and Brent Spiner played Puck. Also Salli Richardson-Whitfield who played Elisa Maza also played Fenna on Second Sight (DS9). Frank Welker who played Bronx did a voice on Star Trek: Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates. John Rhys-Davies who played MacBeth played Leonardo Da Vinci in two episodes of Voyager (Concerning Flight & Scorpion: Part 1). Matt Frewer who played Jackal also played Rasmussen in A Matter of Time (TNG). Jeff Bennett who played Magus did a voice for Star Trek: Starfleet Academy and Tom Wilson who played Matt Bluestone did a voice for Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force.

All this info is from IMDb btw

Edited by RikerChick

I hadn't made the connection until now that Daniel Davis who played Professor Moriarty in the TNG episodes Elementary, Dear Data and Ship in a Bottle played Niles the butler on The Nanny. I was also so surprised to read at IMDB that he was from Arkansas!!

Edited by Takara_Soong

and it just hit me that Andrew Robinson, who plays Garak, was one of the main characters on Hellraiser. I was watching the special features on the DVD and Andrew was talking. Obvious I remember faces more than names. Cool <_<

John Billingsley guest starred on the season/series finale of Women's Murder Club tonight. He played an autoshop owner who was the father of the serial killer Angie Harmon's character had been trying to catch. Turns out the father murdered his daughter in front of his son and when her body was discovered years later it was the trigger that turned the son into a serial killer.

Last night, Ethan Phillips guested as a night club owner on Bones.

I'm watching a BBC series called Waking the Dead and Michelle Forbes was a guest in a 2 part episode where she played a Mossad agent whose investigation tied in with a case the series' team was investigating. She is also a guest in another episode of the series.