Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

SPOT THE TREK STAR

I thought it would be fun if we mentioned seeing different Trek stars/guest stars that we've seen in movies or TV.

Alice Krige had a regular role on Deadwood until recently when her character had her throat slashed.

Alfre Woodward will be joining the cast of Desperate Housewives.

Just yesterday I found out that Kasidy Yates of DS9 is also Sherry Palmer of 24. It's so funny how things like that turn out.

Brent Spiner

Had a recurring role on night court also

(played the hick who aiways had bad luck)

I think he did.

But my fav one was the hot dog cart.

It was a hoot. :rofl:

Kelsey Grammer has just signed on to play Dr. Hank McCoy "The Beast" in X-Men III.

Kelsey Grammer has just signed on to play Dr. Hank McCoy "The Beast" in X-Men III.

325277[/snapback]

And I was worried about Halle Berry being in it :thumbs:

They are still in negotiations with Halle Berry and Patrick Stewart. They are the only holdouts so far.

They are still in negotiations with Halle Berry and Patrick Stewart. They are the only holdouts so far.

325292[/snapback]

Your sources have outdated and wrong information, Kor. Patrick Stewart was one of the first to sign on for X-Men 3 and Halle Berry's signing was announced in March, 2005.

Here is an article from IMDB.com dated April 7, 2005 regarding Famke Janssen's signing on.

Dutch actress Famke Janssen has signed up to reprise her X-Men role in the movie franchise's third installment - despite her character's death in the previous film. Janssen's psychic character Jean Grey perished at the end of X2 to save her fellow mutants, but she will now evolve into new character Phoenix in X-Men 3. Other stars onboard for the third installment of the Marvel Comic adventure include Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and Patrick Stewart. Shooting is slated to start this summer, for a May 26, 2006 US release.

The only actor who I've read didn't want to come back was James Marsden (Cyclops) who signed on to Bryan Singer's Superman Returns.

Here is the cast listed at IMDB for X-Men 3:

Alan Cumming .... Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler

Maggie Grace .... Kitty Pride

Kelsey Grammer .... Hank McCoy/Beast

Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine

Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix

Vinnie Jones .... Juggernaut

Ian McKellen .... Eric Lensherr/Magneto

Patrick Stewart .... Charles Xavier/Prof. X

Halle Berry is back! *vomit* But why?!?! She wasn't going to be in the movie because she was a greedy slime! And I thought that the Kelsey Grammer thing was a joke! :thumbs:

But the great news in that, Shadowcat actually gets a main role!

Okay now... :P

Your sources have outdated and wrong information, Kor

The article I quoted from just came out yesterday so I don't know how it could be outdated. Its from Entertainment Weekly. A pretty reliable source for such things.

Here it is:

Click For Spoiler
Kelsey Grammer to Play Beast in 'X-Men 3'

By Mickey O'Connor, Entertainment Weekly

AP

Grammer will play Beast, a 355-pound, blue-furred tough guy in the third 'X-Men' movie.

More Coverage:

· Grammer Bio and Photos

Talk About It: Post | Chat

The Beast is in -- and he's listening. Matthew Vaughn, director of the forthcoming X-Men 3, hinted that he might add new mutants to the mix, including fan-favorite Beast. But who knew he'd be able to convince TV star Kelsey Grammer to don a blue monkey suit?

According to Variety, Grammer has signed on to play Dr. Hank McCoy, an esteemed, pacifist genetic researcher whose mutant alter ego, Beast, is a 355-pound tough guy covered in blue fur. "Kelsey was born to play the role," producer Avi Arad told Variety. "When we met with him, you can see that Kelsey has that you-better-have-a-dictionary-handy intelligence."

Also ready to join the pack: Vinnie Jones (Snatch) will play the villainous Juggernaut, and Maggie Grace (Lost's Shannon) is in talks to play Kitty Pryde, a beautiful mutant who can walk through walls. X-Men alums Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Famke Janssen (Jean Grey), and Anna Paquin (Rogue) will return for the third movie; still in talks are Halle Berry (Storm), Patrick Stewart (Professor Xavier), and Ian McKellen (Magneto). X-Men 3 will hit theaters in May 2006.

05/19/2005 17:00 EST

Copyright 2005 Entertainment Weekly, All Rights Reserved

Edited by Kor37

My sister was watching that Avatar show here and I couldn't help but listen in and notice that Rene Auberjonois voiced someone! (an old man)

Can't remember her name, but 'Vash' played a judge's wife on Eyes a few wks ago.

So I'm watching Reign of Fire and I see a quick shot of who I think is Alexander Siddig. Later on I see that it actually is Alexander Siddig when he talks.

I saw Ethan Phillips right away when I saw The Island. He has a pretty big part.

Robert Picardo played a role on several episodes of Home Improvement.

Jeri Ryan on Boston Public, or whatever it's called.

Patric Stewart did the voice of the Pharoah in Prince of Egypt. And don't forget he was in the original movie version of Dune. He also does the voice for what's-his-name's boss in American Dad.

Edited by wishfire

Patrick Stewart also did a voice for the english dub of Steamboy.

I can't remember the title, but there was a movie with Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell in the late 80s, early 90s, about machines on a base on the moon that require organice body parts to operate.

I remember seeing James Doohan on a McGyver episode. He was just sleeping in a chair, unaware of everything going on around him until the smallest noise makes him jump out of his chair. It was great! :veryangry:

Edited by sea trooper

John Billingsley (Dr. Phlox) voices one of the characters on the new video game "Ultimate Spider-Man"

Ethan Phillips (Neelix) voices many small characters on the video game "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"

Edited by Gamera

Wallace Shawn (The Grand Nagus) was just on Desparate Housewives this week as Susan's crooked agent.

A number of former Trek guest stars have also appeared on Threshold.

-Scott MacDonald

-David Gautreaux

-Richard Cox

-Raphael Sbarge

-Steven Lee

Those are the most notable ones. And Threshold is really good, too bad its a rerun this week.

Raphael Sbarge rocks :( :laugh:

Armin Shimerman (Quark) has a small part in the movie "The Hitcher"

Matt Winston (Daniels) has a small part towards the beginning of "Halloween H20"

Ethan Phillips (Neelix) is on the awesomely creepy 80's TV movie "Werewolf"

Edited by Gamera

wallace shawn has had a recurring role on Crossing Jordan - he was also mentioned in the Book "One Hundred People Who are Screwing up America" I think that's the title.

Connor Trinner has an upcoming role in Atlantis. (several Trek alums have made Stargate appearances)

I think Ethan Phillips, Connor Trinner and John De Lancie all had guest spots on Touched by an Angel.

Roxann Dawson was on Without a Trace (I think or it might have been a CSI - they all run together after a while)

I almost watched BSG because Michelle Forbes was on it.