Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Riker Episode

What's Your Favorite Riker Episode?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Riker Episode?

• A Matter of Honor (Riker on Klingon ship)
    • The Icarus Factor (Riker's father)
    • Shades of Gray (clip episode)
    • Future Imperfect (Riker thinks he's 16 years in the future)
    • First Contact (Riker missing during first contact mission)
    • A Matter of Perspective (Riker accused of killing scientist)
    • The Outcast (Riker falls for a person from an androgynous society)
    • Frame of Mind (Riker thinks he's going crazy)
    • Second Chances (Thomas Riker)
    • The Pegasus (Riker's first captain aboard to get top secret device)
    • Schisms (Alien abductions)
    • other

My favorite episode is “A Matter of Honor” when Riker is chosen in a crew exchange program when he is chosen to represent the Enterprise aboard a Klingon ship. While there, he learns new things about the Klingons, one being that they like to laugh. The episode is just interesting. Probably my second favorite TNG episode ever.

I voted Frame of Mind. I just watched that episode yesterday. Jonathan Frakes was outstanding. By far his best performance of the series.

I hope you don't mind but I added Schisms to the list. I also added a very brief description for each title. I recall there was a request for that for those who don't know the titles to the episodes.

I voted for A Matter of Honor. It's an episode where we learn more about the Klingons, which is always interesting. My second favorite Riker episode would be Second Chances. Ricker is not my favorite TNG character but these two episodes were very good.

Edited by trekz

I went with 'A Matter of Honor' as well..I always liked that episode. I found the interaction between Riker and the Klingons pretty good. And of course we have that cool scene where Riker is eating all that wonderful Klingon food on the Enterprise just prior to get ready.. :blink:

I hope you don't mind but I added Schisms to the list. I also added a very brief description for each title. I recall there was a request for that for those who don't know the titles to the episodes.

318548[/snapback]

I don't mind at all, it's a good way for people who don't know the names to vote for the one they like. Good idea :blink:

ok I voted other and even if its not an episode, I like Riker best in his Role on 1st Contact, made him really Human IMO

Frakes is a great actor. He does not get the attention that Spiner and Stewart get but he is as good as them. Riker is a rather abrasive character. That is why. The episode Pegasus gives the reason for this abrasiveness. I always like Riker. Whenever the Enterprise needed somebody with a little Pirate, Riker fit the bill. Frakes did that character well.

Also, he was Troi's bo. And well, Troi is hot. (Sartis that is). She has a perfect figure.

Edited by Data

I voted for Frame Of Mind. That episode really makes me shudder whenever I see it, but it's a great one indeed. Frakes is a wonderful actor. :blink:

I picked Frame of Mind. Jonathan gave one of his best performances in that episode. Second Chances (for obvious reasons :assimilated: ) is my second favorite Riker episode.

Since Riker is my favorite character (and Jonathan Frakes is one of my favorite actors - more so since I met him and found him one of the nicest celebrities I've ever met), I love all Riker episodes.

I loved Frame of Mind. I didn't like Riker in Second Chances, he was very cruel to Yellow Riker :(

This was a close call between Frame of Mind and Future Imperfect but I chose Future Imperfect

Well, I was originally going to say "A Matter of Perspective," but after reading some of the responses, I remembered how good "Frame of Mind" was, and had to vote for that.

:(

Never have and never will be a Riker fan, pretty much for the same reasons as I am not now nor will I ever be a Kirk fan.... but I voted Frame of Mind as my choice as best Riker Episode, though Schisms was pretty good too. Shades of Grey......... that is my vote for the worst TNG episode ever, so you could figure that I would not choose that one