Is he hot?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is he hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but a good actor
    • MMMM Brent spiner *drowls like homer for 5 minutes*
    • Other I will post

I wouldn't know about that since I'm a guy that likes girls. :wow: But I do think he is a talented actor that will always be known best for his role as Data. I can't help but to think of him as Data when I see him on other movies (Independence Day, Phenomenon, etc.)

I think he's hot (not as hot as "my" hero, though, of course :lol: ) but heck, Brent really does look good, I've seen so many pics of him and he looks good on every single one... I like him more as an actor, though, but I can understand if women say he's hot. :blink:

I think he is a very attractive man, and a very very talented actor. I would not say hot, but very attractive nonetheless.

I wouldn't know about that since I'm a guy that likes girls.  :blink: But I do think he is a talented actor that will always be known best for his role as Data. I can't help but to think of him as Data when I see him on other movies (Independence  Day, Phenomenon, etc.)

318253[/snapback]

Me too.

But I think he is a great actor. Nobody else would of done a better job playing Data. He has the Android ways down pat.

Edited by Data

I think he's hot (not as hot as "my" hero, though, of course  :lol: ) but heck, Brent really does look good, I've seen so many pics of him and he looks good on every single one... I like him more as an actor, though, but I can understand if women say he's hot.  :blink:

318418[/snapback]

Well you do have a hero that still has very nice legs and chest among other things.

I think he's hot (not as hot as "my" hero, though, of course  :lol: ) but heck, Brent really does look good, I've seen so many pics of him and he looks good on every single one... I like him more as an actor, though, but I can understand if women say he's hot.  :blink:

318418[/snapback]

Well you do have a hero that still has very nice legs and chest among other things.

318625[/snapback]

Not bad for an Englishman of his age. :lol:

Well, I like Brent more than 18 years.

He is the most attractive man I`ve ever seen and liked.

But how older he is I love him more and more. :blink:

He`s a great actor and a wonderful man. :lol:

Edited by Major Viper

I have like Brent since I was a teen. *needs a mop to clean the drool from the floor* :blink:

I have like Brent since I was a teen.  *needs a mop to clean the drool from the floor*  :rolleyes:

318835[/snapback]

I have liked him since I was 7 :)

I haved liked him officaly and not like subconsously and really deeply since i saw first contact like 5 ish years ago or something like that. when he said resistance is futail. And I saw thoughts gorgous eyes.

I have like Brent since I was a teen.  *needs a mop to clean the drool from the floor*   :)

318835[/snapback]

I have liked him since I was 7 :rolleyes:

318907[/snapback]

I am about the same age as the actor who played this annoying acting ensign that sat next to Data on the bridge.

I have like Brent since I was a teen.  *needs a mop to clean the drool from the floor*   <_<

318835[/snapback]

I have liked him since I was 7 :angry:

318907[/snapback]

I am about the same age as the actor who played this annoying acting ensign that sat next to Data on the bridge.

319177[/snapback]

Ha ha let me geuss... um... Wesly! hay at lest he had a good veiw of data.

Data is Hot? Bridge to Engineering! Get LaForge up here immediately! Data may be overheating! Bridge to Dr. Crusher! Data's circuits may be overheating! Ten Forward send us ice immediately! Red Alert! Oh, what? That kind of hot! NVM.

Sorry, couldn't resist. He is a great actor, though now possibly typecast. He plays a perfect android.

Data is Hot?  Bridge to Engineering!  Get LaForge up here immediately!  Data may be overheating!  Bridge to Dr. Crusher!  Data's circuits may be overheating!  Ten Forward send us ice immediately!  Red Alert!  Oh, what?  That kind of hot!  NVM.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  He is a great actor, though now possibly typecast.  He plays a perfect android.

319667[/snapback]

Humina humina humina!!!!

Sorry geuss I didn't mean to over load data maybe i shouldn't touch himed him there so much... ha ha ha. <_< OBAY MY POWER! *runs off screaming* *comes back* humina humina humina! ha ha

Never seen a picture of him

319802[/snapback]

Want to make sure I understand what you mean. You've never seen a picture of Brent Spiner without the android make-up?

I can't remember where this one was taken but it's a couple of years old:

BD7.jpg

Here he is as Arik Soong:

BD14.jpg

And an old one as Noonien Soong (in Birthright Part 1):

Soong13a.jpg

And for the record, I have lots and lots of images of ALL cast members and characters saved on my computer. LOL

319802[/snapback]

:nono::eek::eek::eek:

my icon is a pic of him.

319802[/snapback]

Want to make sure I understand what you mean. You've never seen a picture of Brent Spiner without the android make-up?

I can't remember where this one was taken but it's a couple of years old:

BD7.jpg

Here he is as Arik Soong:

BD14.jpg

And an old one as Noonien Soong (in Birthright Part 1):

Soong13a.jpg

And for the record, I have lots and lots of images of ALL cast members and characters saved on my computer. LOL

319808[/snapback]

Totaly kick butt pics can you e mail some to me? if so pm me for my e mail. K? :yahoo:

I voted other... He is Data. No matter what movie he's acting in, he's still Data. And I think Mr. Spiner's best role is Data.

I voted other...  He is Data. No matter what movie he's acting in, he's still Data. And I think Mr. Spiner's best role is Data.

321062[/snapback]

DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs around like a nut*

ha ha ha sorry couldn't resist but you are right. But some of his other rollers where good. But he is typcaset as a charator that is far from data.

I met him last weekend in Bonn at the FedCon. He was very funny and nice.

When I gave him my baseball to sign he was so surprised.

Now I like him much more than everything. :tear::tear:

I voted no, but he is a good actor.

I think he is a strong character actor. I have seen him in other roles, and not seen "Data" as watched him.

He always impressed me with the character he was palying, and made that character real, but he that is all.