Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

questiobn? i need quick answers to

i need answers right quick because tonight is the only night i can do it before friday. hers the question.

this girl ive been talking to that suddenly stopped calling back, well i seen her agian the other day, sunday it was, i was walking down the beach and seen her friend, wound up that i walked past there apt, so her friend was telling me some things about her, and of course i wound up seeing her too, for a few hours i ate dinner with them. anyway im not going to get into what she told me about her, but none the less she has had a lot of thinigs going on latley, with family, health, and her job. she apparently has a hard time with taking help or anything from people, much less ask for it, i know she has been screwed by many people, including family, and quite a few other things. she told me in one of our lenghthy talks that when she gets upset she just doesnt feel like talking to anybody. , so seeing as i havent heard from her again since sunday and tried calling her twice since, and im sure, from our talks, and her friend that she really is interested, i just think between everything she just has a hard time opening up to people too much, in fear of getting hurt, so the question at last is this, i have tickets for friday night baseball game, and i wanna know if i should just go to her apt and ask her face to face if she and her daughters would like to go to the game on friday. so what do you think, should i go and ask, or just leave it as it is, and wait and see if she ever calls me back? kinda lame i know, but i still need lots of advice on women, one for 15 years kinda leaves ya outta practivce. :wow:

Just call her and if shes not home, leave a message telling her you have tickets to the baseball game and to please call you back and let you know if she can make it. Don't go to her apartment after already calling. That appears really desperate. By leaving the above message, you put the ball in her court. If she cares at all about you, she will call you back to at least tell you if she can or cannot make it to the game so you don't get stuck with the tickets. If she ignores your call, thats pretty ignorant seeing that it would stick you with the tickets.

None of us can judge the situation like you can because we're not there. And we're all going to be a little influenced in our views from our own past experiences. But, dating isn't about figuring out rules, it's about caring about people.

This is just my opinion, but if she really has "stuff" going on in her life - maybe she needs some space to deal with it. I don't know what her stuff is - but in really hard times it would be nice to have someone thinking about me rather than whether I am available to think about them. Maybe going to the game would be a nice break from all the "stuff" or maybe it would be another demand for time on someone who's already stretched thin. You know the situation better than any of us - is she going through a personal crisis?

To be honest from your post I can't tell if you're concerned about what's she's going through or just upset she hasn't returned your call. But based on what you know - what does she need most in her life right now?

Btw, do you have a buddy you can go to the game with?

She might be angry if you go to the game without asking her.

If you ask her, then at least you made the friendly gesture.

If she says yes, then cool, if she says no, then at least you asked.

Either way, you come out of it looking like a decent guy.

UH i am more concerned for her well being than the fact that she just hasnt called me back. but alas ill just leave a message, and let it go. see what happens.