Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Modern Day Romeo and Juliet

That is scary. I don't think I can say a thing. I can't wrap my head arround thsat.

Doesn't this just sound like a remake of the Hatfields VS the McCoys?

317714[/snapback]

Kind of Kor.

But I'm sure this could have and has happened in other parts of the country.

I personally knew of a girl who was attacked by an relative in her family with an ax for dating the wrong young man, who was neither of her race or religion.

Unfortunately until more tolerance is had at all levels, this type of story will continue to unfold all over the world.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Yes this is scary, but to me not surprising......Also, it could and does happen anywhere in these United States, not just in the south.. We live in a very, violent, volatile, scary society where people frequently resolve their discord by taking others lives.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are very intolerent of others. some who are of different races, religions and ethnicities, and others who they may just not like. Since moving from a rural area to Chicago, I am amazed at how important ethnicity and religion are to some many people in this area. Many families appear to feel that they and their children should only live among, ang out with and marry people who are exactly like them. Perhaps this is because there are more people who are immigrant or first and second generation Americans, but it seems to indicate fear and intolerance to me.

Oh this is scary.

CNN

317579[/snapback]

yeah, I would say so.

For starters... I noticed what city in Florida. That happened not too far away from where I live in the state.