Sign in to follow this  
krysis

Star Trek Toys

The closest I have is USS Voyager and Enterprise A made out of paper - origami starships.

Do any of you own any Star Trek ships or toys? I mean would you go all out to buy one?

I have some action figures, a Type II phaser and tricorder which light up and make electronic noises, Micro Machines, and some models.

Edited by The King

I'll break it down by category.

Click For Spoiler
Lightup:

Gold 25th Anniversary Edition Enterprise-D

Enterprise-A

Battle Damaged Refit Enterprise

Klingon Bird of Prey

Romulan Warbird

Borg Sphere and Cube

Accessories:

Light up TNG Communicator

TMP Type II Phaser

Action Figure:

Captain Kirk from Generations

Borg from First Contact

Micro Machines:

Nearly all of them, except DS9 and Voyager series

About 6 or 7 light-up ships and models, the majority of the Trek micromachine ships, a couple of action figures, 2 phasers, and a few other things...

don't have much at all. Just got 3 action figures.

Data and Captain Picard from the movie Star Trek Nemesis

and Captain Jonathan Archer

and that's it

I have a whole basement full of Trek stuff. Too much to list here. Ships are one of the items I always made sure I got. I think I have every model and light-up ship made since the 1970s right up through Enterprise.

I've always wanted the Enterprise-E light up toy from either First Contact or Insurrection.

315926[/snapback]

I've got both. :biggrin:

I've always wanted the Enterprise-E light up toy from either First Contact or Insurrection.

315926[/snapback]

316009[/snapback]

So...how much you want for one? :clap:

315926[/snapback]

316009[/snapback]

So...how much you want for one? :clap:

316025[/snapback]

We'll start the bidding at a thousand bucks. :wink2:

315926[/snapback]

Have you tried EBay?

I've got some action figures and an Enterprise-D that lights us and has sounds.

I tried ebay, but I usually get outbid. I'm not going to pay an outrageous amount of money, ie 40 dollars and up, for a toy like that.

I tried ebay, but I usually get outbid. I'm not going to pay an outrageous amount of money, ie 40 dollars and up, for a toy like that.

316341[/snapback]

There's an Enterprise-E with Captain's Yacht from Insurrection up now.

316346[/snapback]

Thanks, but currently I have 1.31 dollars in my bank account and all my money I'll be making from my new job will be going to either a car or apartment.

I have two action figures that are stored away for right now, and those are of Geordi from Generations, Data from First Contact.

I also have the action figure of Data from Insurrection and the Art Asylum version of him from Nemesis. (THose two are on my shelf)

Actually for a while I had the little action figures of Picard, Data, Lore and Noonian Soong but for the life of me I cannot find them anywhere around the house.... :P I begin to wonder if they had gotten mixed up with the yard sale stuff back a couple years ago.. :P

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I have 5 of the Star Trek model/toy things. I have the Enterprise-D, Klingon Bird of Prey, Cardassian Galor-class, Marquis ship, and a Ferengi Maurader.

And yeah, they are all on dispaly in my room. :P

I had the ENterprise - D with light up sounds, My dad bought it at Toys R us for like 20 bucks.. I saw it at a Comic book show for 300... And to think i broke it after i threw it at my brother

Shame on me

Well Tina, half of the deal is setting the price at 300 dollars. The other half is finding someone gullible enough to pay the 300 dollars for it.

I had completely forgotten about this. But I had a Ent-D shuttlecraft with lights and sounds for a while when I was a kid.

I have some Star Trek action figures. Two of them I had autographed at a convention that I attended.

I just recently purchased all 22 Furuta ships, Micro Machines collectors sets one, two, and three. I also bought the Romando NX-01 and some Hallmark ornaments.

Here are the web sites that influenced my buying decisions: Furuta, Romando, Big Micro Machine Collection

318365[/snapback]

The ones I have right now (not including the pewter sets) are boxed in red. I think all of the ones I don't have, including the Ent E, are in collector's set number 3, which I've really wanted for a long while.

micromachines

I also don't have the Ent A, but that's not too hard to find. If you come across another collecter's #3 for sale, jonker, would ya mind letting me know? :blink:

I also don't have the Ent A, but that's not too hard to find. If you come across another collecter's #3 for sale, jonker, would ya mind letting me know? 

just looked on e bay now the Enterprise-E is selling for $50.00, and i purchased set III for $115 with shipping. More money then I wanted to spend but then again it was still the only one i have seen, my set III from e bay. Doesn't seem to be a set III for sale but there are two set II's that i saw here is one, Set II Micros 2 days left.

You shouldn't have trouble finding an Enterprise-A.

I'm keeping my eyes open for you :blink: !

I have a Nemesis: Data, and a Kirk, McCoy, and Spock action figure set.

I also don't have the Ent A, but that's not too hard to find. If you come across another collecter's #3 for sale, jonker, would ya mind letting me know? 

just looked on e bay now the Enterprise-E is selling for $50.00, and i purchased set III for $115 with shipping. More money then I wanted to spend but then again it was still the only one i have seen, my set III from e bay. Doesn't seem to be a set III for sale but there are two set II's that i saw here is one, Set II Micros 2 days left.

You shouldn't have trouble finding an Enterprise-A.

I'm keeping my eyes open for you :) !

318766[/snapback]

Thanks, jonker. ;) And yeah, a friend of mine has the E-A, so I could easily get it from her.

Look at what I found you, Ace's missing Micros

Its at $30 now, $10 per ship...

318780[/snapback]

Actually, I have the b.o.p. and the Farragut, but not the spacedock shuttle. I'm not really sure I'm willing to pay 30 bucks just for one I don't have :rolleyes: . Thanks for finding that, though.

If you happen to come across anything else, feel free to pm me. I'd appreciate it. :blink:

As for everyone else, sorry for taking this thread on a short detour. lol.