Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Convention Plans

Over the course of the past several hours we've been firming up the convention plans. They are:

Dates: June 17th to June 20th 2004

• Thursday June 17th:

4pm - Registration at the convention room, T-Shirts and other materials will be provided at this time and we'll all have time to mingle.

• Friday June 18th:

Episode viewings in a Theater style convention room. Episode schedule:

9am - 10am TOS
    10:30am - 12:00pm TNG
    1:00pm - 2:30pm DS9
    3:00pm to 4:30pm VOY
    5:00pm to 6:30pm ENT
    8:00pm to 10:00pm A voted on 2 part episode or ST movie.

• Saturday June 19th:

All day access to The Star Trek Experience and shopping on The Promenade followed by a catered dinner at Quarks to close out the official convention activities.

• Sunday June 20th:

Check out for those not staying longer.

Those are the plans as of now. Pricing hasn't been set yet but I am working on it and will pass it along when I have those details.

Sounds like a great schedule to me! I really hope I can come!

Just a question - what episodes would we be watching?

Sounds like a great schedule to me!  I really hope I can come!

Just a question - what episodes would we be watching?

The episodes will be voted on between now and the convention. We have pleanty of time to narrow it down.

I am so excited. I can not wait until then. I am going to go ahead and put in my vacation request tomorrow when I get to work, so that I can insure that it is approved.

Those are the dates we are planning for but keep in mind that the Hilton can't book reservations this far in advance. So there is still the chance the dates will change slightly.

Those are the dates we are planning for but keep in mind that the Hilton can't book reservations this far in advance. So there is still the chance the dates will change slightly.

Okay, I will hold off a little while before putting in the request then just to be safe. I would kick myself if I ended up taking the wrong week off.. LOL

Okay, I will hold off a little while before putting in the request then just to be safe. I would kick myself if I ended up taking the wrong week off.. LOL

You wouldn't be the only one kicking you if ya did that! kickinthebutt.gif

One word. Camera! Take many pictures for all of us back home!

I just bought a digital camera and I fully plan on bringing it. I know I'm not the only one either. There will be lots of pictures!

We will miss all of you that cannot come!

I just bought a digital camera and I fully plan on bringing it. I know I'm not the only one either. There will be lots of pictures!

Already notified my boss about me being out in June...now I can make more definate plans...this is going to be cool! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! hmmm....wonder if I can borrow my Dad's digital camera??? If not, I usually come armed with a couple of disposable cameras!

You wouldn't be the only one kicking you if ya did that! kickinthebutt.gif

LOL...Very True.

As for the cameras, just no pics of me in Quarks bar, at least after hours activities.....Those could be ........uhmmm embarrassing.

Stardate:213444.9

Sounds Intriguing.I will try to come if i can.That date is around the end of the school year for me so it might be diffiult.But i will try.Id love to meet u all :waaaa:

sounds good to me, marking the calender as I type, just one thing:

Saturday June 19th:

All day access to The Star Trek Experience and shopping on The Promenade followed by a catered dinner at Quarks to close out the official convention activities.

we'll need to add: birthday party for poguemahone on June 19....lol

Thank you! :waaaa:

Saturday June 19th:

Pogue let me be the first to buy you a Romulan Ale at Quark's on your birthday!! intheclub.gif

Saturday June 19th:

Pogue let me be the first to buy you a Romulan Ale at Quark's on your birthday!! intheclub.gif

Lucky stiff, having your B-D coincide with this event, you are going to get so plastered!

Saturday June 19th:

Lucky stiff, having your B-D coincide with this event, you are going to get so plastered!

I have your second Romulan Ale.

yep, smirnoff ice with blue colouring will be flowing that night. :grin:

Beer%20Chug.gif Definitely going to be a fun night though. Lager%20Louts.gif

gosh, it looks like so much fun....tell me about it when you get back :o Like someone (jdigs, I think) said - take loads of pictures!!

gosh, it looks like so much fun....tell me about it when you get back  :o Like someone (jdigs, I think) said - take loads of pictures!!

I know I will, tell you about it(and of course Lessa will, too!)...we will miss you a lot, dsbs :D !

Well Quarks wes supposed to e-mail me with their pricing but they didn't. Maybe I'll get it on Monday, then we can start to figure out the costs.

:o You've been in contact with Quark's, that's so cool!

Yep they are supposed to e-mail me heir pricing and menu selection as well as some other information.

Well Quarks wes supposed to e-mail me with their pricing but they didn't. Maybe I'll get it on Monday, then we can start to figure out the costs.

This is just so cool! It is really neat that we only have a year and three days until the CON, I cannot wait, this whole thing wikll be a blast! Cant wait to meet my friends face to face for thye first time(WElll....other than the fact of the pictuers in the avatars, which all look so awesome!!!!)