Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

Star Trek S.C.E.

i'm currently reading a seires of books called Startrek S.C.E. (Starfleet Corps of Engineears) personaly i LOVE them :P B) B) :blink: Have you read them? If you haven't you should. What do you think of them if you did? :borg: :borg: :huh: :borg: ;)

I haven't read any of them but I'm very curious. Does Scotty have a role in the books. Also what capacity of the cast of character are original and which are made up?

I've begun reading "S.C.E.: No Surrender" & so far its alright though I really want to check out "S.C.E.: Some Assembly Required". I'd rather see a collection of ships in different books on a variety of missions, ships in varying classes. I feel that Gold & his crew are too alienated (if you'll forgive the pun) from Starfleet. Too much on their own without back-up. Considering the Borg are techno/intel-scavengers. They could easily drop from transwarp or slip out of a nebula of their own fabrication & assimilate a single Saber-Class starship out on the fringe of explored Federation territory. A task force would be more appropriate. Maybe include a Klingon or Tellarite vessel or an old species like the Horta.