Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Wow, some people are just stupid!

Need I say more?

Burger King 911

Well, now I know not to go to Burger King in Laguna Niguel, which just so happens to be where I work. (Laguna Niguel, not Burger King.)

I guess I have to wonder if that is a genuine "911" tape - if it was a genuine 911 call then the operator should have said something about the situation not being an emergency and gotten her off the line faster.

Now, if she just called the police department (you can do that you know) not the emergency line then the conversation would have seemed more likely.

But if she called 911 for that then she should be fined.

Anyway, I'm always skeptical - not that people that stupid don't exist but I just can't imagine the operator would respond that way.

I guess I have to wonder if that is a genuine "911" tape - if it was a genuine 911 call then the operator should have said something about the situation not being an emergency and gotten her off the line faster.

Now, if she just called the police department (you can do that you know) not the emergency line then the conversation would have seemed more likely. 

Anyway, I'm always skeptical - not that people that stupid don't exist but I just can't imagine the operator would respond that way.

314921[/snapback]

Maybe the operator was just as stupid?

Yeah both parties involved need some guidance, help and a reality check. Bad service, too much indignation and a police operator that spent way too much time with that person. But it did make me laugh! :wow:

314921[/snapback]

it is possible to be fined for that...I'm not sure about 911, but faked SOS calls involving the Coast Gaurd can land you in jail for something like 12 months and it's about a 14,000 dollar fine...

Whow, that lady is a baby...

(@ lady) Look, im playing the worlds smallest violin.

Your supposed to be here to protect me
What are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?
:wow: :wow:

some people are just stubborn and stupid...

i dont know if that was an original 911 call, but my aunt works for dispatch, and beleive me she has taken the same and worse 911 calls. unfortunatley, its not so simple to just fine people for stupidity, when it comes to diallin 911.

Need I say more?

Burger King 911

Well, now I know not to go to Burger King in Laguna Niguel, which just so happens to be where I work. (Laguna Niguel, not Burger King.)

314883[/snapback]

Another example of how self obsessed American's are.

This woman actually thinks her food order is an emergency? B) B) :P

How self obsessed is that?

That's the kind of person I'd like to slap across the face and scream "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

Need I say more?

Burger King 911

314883[/snapback]

Another example of how self obsessed American's are.

This woman actually thinks her food order is an emergency? :biggrin: :clap: :o

How self obsessed is that?

That's the kind of person I'd like to slap across the face and scream "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

315734[/snapback]

Yeah. Like I said, stupid. I'm ashamed to live within 50 mile of this person...