How'd you find us?

How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?

• A link at another site
    • A Search Engine(Yahoo, Google etc)
    • A friend
    • Other

i found it through BARNES AND NOBLES while reading a review on a new book i was considering... :blink:

I thought about this question for a long time and... I can't remember! I am serious! I only remember looking for something at google and then... I was here.... :look:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I thought about this question for a long time and... I can't remember! I am serious! I only remember looking for something at google and then... I was here....  :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

That was my Transporter, I beamed you over to the iste without you knowing it :look:

I thought about this question for a long time and... I can't remember! I am serious! I only remember looking for something at google and then... I was here....  :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

That was my Transporter, I beamed you over to the iste without you knowing it :look:

Aaaaah now I found the answer I was looking for! :lol: :lol:

Thanks VBG! :lol: :bow::vbg:

Mrs. Captain Picard

We have a forum at STV, (Startrekvoyager.com), where you post links. I must admit I never go in there, being sto busy at STV. I was very bored one night, and Shrekman mentioned this site, so I checked it out, and it's pretty cool. I don't post much, but I'm working on that, :look:

We have a forum at STV, (Startrekvoyager.com), where you post links.  I must admit I never go in there, being sto busy at STV.  I was very bored one night, and Shrekman mentioned this site, so I checked it out, and it's pretty cool.  I don't post much, but I'm working on that,  :look:

Mag, We look forward to the time when you have that worked out. ;-)

I friend of mine (well,another poster I know at another site)told me about this site and I checked it out about a week,stopping by everyday to read the topics and posts,and see how well moderated the place was,before I registered... :tear:

I was typing in the address bar things like 'trekfans.com' and stuff like that when I typed up 'startrekfans.com' and it came up...

Click for Spoiler:

treklogo.jpg

I found this place when necthana was begining the frist wave of the migration from the St.com lounge, that is now a dead place :laugh:

Here goes:

I used to be on several boards with ARMS and Bevfan. One day I actually decided to check out Adam's site, and Kel's signature there included a link to this place. I lurked for a day, loved it, joined right up, and haven't left since. ; )

A friend told me when i was in the escape pod when ST.COM crased and burned

i belive it was my friend TOKAR who gave me the link,and i am glad he did cause

i anit been back there since ;)

Edited by hangon

I found it with the help of some buddies from st.com as I was frantically searching for a new location the last day of the st.com chatroom.

I found this place on the startrek.com message boards actually. Sounded much better than what they already had, so I made the move. It was a VERY good move.

Me too.

Edited by harrykim

Someone in the old chatroom told me the chat was moving here, and I originally came here just to chat but then found everything else. I am now officially addicted to this site. :P

To all new members, here is the question:

How did you find STARTREKFANS.net???

Also, non-new members can respond, but I put this in the new members so that the new members could be the main ones...

Don't be shy... (Also, please don't post your "Hello, I'm a new member" intro in this topic... Click "New Topic" in the top right to introduce yourself... click "Add Reply" to reply to this topic...)

Edited by Commadore -Harry Kim-