How'd you find us?

How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?

• A link at another site
    • A Search Engine(Yahoo, Google etc)
    • A friend
    • Other

I don't remember but, it is a very cool site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You told me -CommadoreHarryKim-.....

You told me on AIM...

I run the saveenterprise.com yahoo group and  help mod on their forum. Wow it's been a while since I made a first post anywhere.  :naughty:

I'm part of SaveEnterprise.com and found this through learning Tim will be in the chat tonight. How cool is that!? :biggrin:

I was part of the great migration of StarTrek.com Loungers who came here after they closed the Lounge up.

If I remember correctly, I was google-ing something to do with Star Trek. One of the results linked to here, and I took a look. The concept of the message board was new to me (before I joined here, the last time I had regular internet access was back in '98 or so, and back then it was all about AOL chat rooms), and it seemed cool, so I joined up.

Interesting fact... not only is STF the first message board I joined, I found STF before I found the ST.com boards.

If I remember correctly, I was google-ing something to do with Star Trek. One of the results linked to here, and I took a look. The concept of the message board was new to me (before I joined here, the last time I had regular internet access was back in '98 or so, and back then it was all about AOL chat rooms), and it seemed cool, so I joined up.

Interesting fact... not only is STF the first message board I joined, I found STF before I found the ST.com boards.

That's what I love about the spiders (Not the flying spiders).

I dont remember, either sombody sent me a link or I was doing a search for Star Trek, some reason I think Gamera AKA The Kryptonian told me about it

As with Kor and many others, I arrived here in the Great Migration from ST.com when they closed the old ten forward lounge. :lol: I think Reg B told me of the site but I'm not absolutely sure. I am sure I'm extremely happy to have found this new home. I thank VBG and all those who have been mods and trivia moguls, and chat hosts through the years for all the good times! ^_^

I found this link while searching on Google. I always liked the forum websites but our school system blocked most of them (except this one and a few others).

I picked search engine although it was in a slightly more roundabout way as it was through a Google image search.

I've seen a few of my images popping up on Google through the gallery as well.

I think I found it many years ago on the StarTrek.com message boards, but it may have been from a friend. Anyhow, it took me years to join.

I was on Yahoo! Search one day, looking for an upcoming Star Trek Convention, when I was directed here. Fate is good to me lol.

i was destined to find you.... that was decided on the day i signed up... and probably on some search engine or something

Edited by Smith

While I was still at www.startrek.com in the online chat area some member there at the time made a link to here and I also haven't looked back been here ever since ( a few years here) never really posted at trek.com was more for the info about all the shows and films etc here is where I do the bulk of my posts.

My dog wandered off and I found this while looking for him or was it a dollar I found while looking for him. Any ways I am here and enjoying it very much.