How'd you find us?

How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you find STARTREKFANS.NET?

• A link at another site
    • A Search Engine(Yahoo, Google etc)
    • A friend
    • Other

I am not really sure how I came about finding this site I think there should have been an "all the above answer"

I remember being told about it I remember finding it and I remember actually looking for it lol

I followed a link to the site that I found on ST.Com. So glad I found it before I started participating in that whole mess.

I was told by a friend :o soong_girl found the site, and we;d been talking on the st.com message boards, so when she moved there, she sent me notice. I'm forever greatful :D

By the way, everyone...I've missed you!!! I'll be back on regularly after exams are over on tuesday.

A friend put that on his description in a MB.

So, I was curious and followed the link..

And here I am!

Poor all of you...lol

I found this site through a link posted on the TrekBBS. :o

Yeh it's been shutdown now hasn't it. I was a beloved mod...

I found this site through a link posted on the TrekBBS. :o

TrekBBS? No it's still there.

I found this site through a link posted on the TrekBBS. :D

TrekBBS? No it's still there.

Hmm.... oh yeh, FederationBBS has shut down, i visit, too many places :o

I found this board from the search site www.google.co.uk, I think I searched for "Star Trek message boards" or something.

Actually a combo of things...I saw the link(?) at ST.com, and when I discovered my friend Takara over here, I decided to join.. and happy every second that I did, I love it here!!!!

Someone posted on Startrek.com that you were starting this site. I had been reading the posts there and got disgusted with all the bashing. Glad I found y'all. I love it here!

I heard about STF.net from my good friend ddillard. He was telling me about the website one day at work and I was thinking sounds like a cool site.

:laugh: I found this site through a link on the *shudder* ST.com boards...

:lol: Now, every 2 days I post a message along the lines of this 'If you are sick of these forums and would like to join a half-way decent message board then type in

www.startrekfans.net

Hope to see you there!'

I do it because I know their pain...

My sister is RikerChick. Trust me, I've heard about this board for a loooooooong time. If I didn't join, she would have disowned me. Resistance is futile.... :laugh:

I'll use any excuse to use that assimilation smilie. :lol: I'm glad I joined, though. This is a very cool board. :cheese:

I was on a yahoo groups message board. VaBeachGuy sent out an invite to check out the site. I subsequently unsubscribed to the message board. I'm glad I joined. :P

Was looking for somewhere to talk about a Trek episode one night and begrudgingly clicked on ST.com chat session (I'd been there before and wasn't impressed). Thank you to the person who posted the message on that board.

Great work everybody! Hey! Just noticed the spell check. Yeah! :P

*points up at Gabri* She told me, and her sister told her! :lol: I decided to take a look. I mostly lurk, because I feel kind of . . . uneducated in ST matters compared to some posters :lol: , but I really like it here. :lol: It makes me look at ST a different way. :rolleyes:

*points up at Gabri* She told me, and her sister told her!  :lol: I decided to take a look. I mostly lurk, because I feel kind of . . . uneducated in ST matters compared to some posters  :lol: , but I really like it here. :lol: It makes me look at ST a different way.  :rolleyes:

Feel free to join in on other discussions in other topics. We'd love to hear more from you on any topic.

:blink: My sister, Yillara Soong I'm the one with the halo!  :o

uh-huh...sure :lol: oh, well

I am so gladthat VBG posted at ST.com...That has been the lifeline that has saved so many people...from the turmoil that is ST.com

i must say i never went much to ST.com, other than to see any ST news, not to post, but somehow i found a link frome someone to check this sight out. the rest is history