Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Has any met Brent Spiner. How was he?

well, for one thing... HES OLD!!!

:P Does that matter much?? To some of us, he is a good looking man even if he is in his mid 50's. I know all three women in my family think so (EmilSoong, our mother, and myself. I am pretty much the biggest fan of his in the family though).

Sadly no, Crazy-Trek-Kitten, I have not met him. I wish to maybe at least get to see him, if he is at a convention near enough to me and I can afford the time off of work, school, and dance to go. I have read that he is very kind and funny.

313868[/snapback]

I totaly agree. And is your whole famly i member of these boards?

Only my sister(EmilSoong) and brother(wookieofborg) whom are both younger than me, and my brother in law(GanahFereoh). wookie and Ganah do not post here anymore, and Emil only occasionally pops in to check a thread or two... she may start posting more, I am not sure yet. My mom had contemplated it... but has not yet joined.

For the most part I have heared only good things about him. I think one person has ever said something bad but he was a Data-hater.

Same here, only a couple boys in school when I was 8 or 9 made fun of him around me because they knew he was my favorite. But other than that, nothing but nice things about him

Well he is adorible.  Do you think he would let me hug him?

314819[/snapback]

If you ever got a chance to meet him, you probably could ask. Who knows?

I'm afraid it's true.

I asked him why he kept it a secret.

He said he hid his "Android-American" ethnicity because of all the robophobia in Hollywood.

314226[/snapback]

B)

B) No way you are having me on !!! I don't want to believe you but I do :P

I was shocked however when I realised he was actually an android in real life.

314019[/snapback]

You tried to push on his back didn't you...

314021[/snapback]

what? is this a joke at a convention? he can't be! *stares*

314223[/snapback]

B) B)

I'd say it's safe to say it's all a joke TrekkieCara. B)

314231[/snapback]

B) :( :P B) B)

:P I am so confused. I have heared that brent is a must see. The way they describe it that i would agree that you have to see him talk on stage. Althougth i have never actualy.

Also i would gladly press his botton anyday.

press his button?! please stop confusing me  :biggrin:  :clap:

315468[/snapback]

Data has a botton on his back that could turn him off for people to do God knows what to him. So he was saying brent had one. Which would be a good thing very good. :o

i met him at Collectormania last year

He was really nice and made us laugh. I was sooo nervous and he made me feel at ease and he noticed that i had a camera and took some shots of himself with it and i had a photo done with him

i met him at Collectormania last year

He was really nice and made us laugh. I was sooo nervous and he made me feel at ease and he noticed that i had a camera and took some shots of himself with it and i had a photo done with him

317342[/snapback]

SSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :dude: :lol: :P :P B)

I thought you were male cuz of your avatar I thought it was .....you.... sorry, my apologises

W- what? That must be a younger version of him then!  :wow:

318057[/snapback]

yes, Cara.. it is a younger pic of him. I cannot say for sure, but from the pic I would say that was somewhere near the first years of TNG (late '80's early 90's)

I met Brent last weekend (5/28-5/29) at an autograph show just outside Philadelphia. I found him to be extremely nice. He chatted with everyone. He does a dynamite Bing Crosby impression (which he did do for Denise Crosby - for those who don't know, Bing's granddaughter). His line was the second longest on Saturday (behind Jonathan Frakes - also very nice).

I got my copy of Old Yellow Eyes is Back signed which he mentioned was getting tougher to get. I didn't get my picture taken with him but he did do photo ops.