Sign in to follow this  
Madam Captain

Trek story 'add on' game

This is a mad idea that came to me during the day. Here are the rules:

I will start a Trek story with a few sentences and the last sentence will be left open for someone else to continue the story. They continue the story with a few more sentences and leave it open for the next person to add onto it, etc, etc, etc. It can be about any Trek series or movie and any Trek character. So here goes:

Captain Kathryn Janeway suddenly found herself sitting behind Sisko's desk, in his office, on Deep Space Nine. To make matters worse, Major Kira, Wil Riker, Chief O'Brien, Neelix, Quark and Kai Winn were sitting on the other side of the desk. If that wasn't bad enough, Janeway realised that she was.........................

Now someone else needs to add some more onto this part of the story. It can be funny or serious, it really doesn't matter.

Madam Captain out!

Janeway realized she was really hungry. She was so hungry in fact, that everything looked like pieces of food. The chairs looked like rolls, and the table looked like a lollipop. She was so hungry that she......

CHI

I like this game!

stood up and walked over to the replicator, replicating herself some coffee, black. After doing so, she sat down again, taking a sip as she....

P.S. Nice exaggeration Tess :)

...severely burned the roof of her mouth. Cursing, she blamed it all on Kai Winn and...

stormed off to the Bridge where the Doctor had a 'bone-to-pick' with her. She had left the light on in Sickbay. Janeway ignored, and pictured the Doctor as a huge chicken leg. Suddenly, and unexpectedly she......

...grabbed the Doctor by the shoulders and screamed! "Burning bunny baby boogers! Why, Jesus, why?! Why did you take my pie?!" The Doctor looked at her for a moment, then...

...horrible hallucenogenic...!" at which point the Doctor slapped her again, this time with a closed fist. "Captain," he said, "you seriously need to...

......Eat some food! Your blood sugar level is so low that you didn't even realise that I'm not actually the EMH program - I'm Julian Bashir. Janeway stared at him for a moment and said "How did you know that my..............

Madam Captain out!!

sugar levels were low?". The Doctor laughed, and took her off the Bridge to her quaters where he fed her Pasta. Janeway ate and ate, then asked the Doctor for a drink, in which the Doctor gave her the wrong thing. Janeway screamed:" ...........

*uhm....* ....actually I think I'll have a nap now. Doctor, please resume command. Suddenly _____ entered and ............

:o "CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN!" Yelled the Doctor through the Comm.

:clap::bow: "WHAT ON EARTH IS IT, DOCTOR? I can here you. Are you sure you are feeling ok?" Said the Captain, motioning to her first officer and counsellor to go to him.

:bow: :o They entered Sickbay, and they, too, nearly fainted at the sight: The the man was dead.

:biggrin: The doctor exchanged glances from the counsellor to the first officer.

:P :clap: "I can sense very much from him sir. Great pain and suffering. Danger. Agony...Doctor... he's not dead. Doctor help him"

:o Before they could do anything, the counsellor, too, has fallen to the floor.

(DOES IT HAVE TO BE JANEWAY'S SHIP? I KNOW NO CHARACTERS!)

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

(this doesn't count as part of the story). Cara, Voyager doesn't have a counsellor. but it isn't Voyager, it's DS9 (i think). some of the Voyager characters are: Chakotay, Seven of Nine, Tom Paris, B'Elanna Torres, the Doctor (a hologram), Harry Kim, Kes (if it's before season four), Neelix, and Tuvok. :flowers: