Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Help!(REPLIES ONLY PLEASE!)

Hey, can you guys help me with girl problems? and i know(NO OFFENSE MENT) that its kinda nerdy for me to ask my forum, but none of my friends are close enough to talk to this about.

Click For Spoiler
I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU!!!!

Well, if you have a close friend (that you trust not to tell anyone) that's also a friend of the girl, ask him/her to ask her and tell you what she says.

Just put it out of your mind. If you walk by here or if you are talking to her about something else just put it out there. It might not work, but just being straight forward is your best bet. Many girls like honest men.

Ask her for her telephone number. :lol:

If she gives you that, it means she is at least interested in you. :P

Ask one of her friends if she likes you... besides I think a girl would know what you should do... now to get one to post in here.

Well.................

Wadaya think ?

Hmmmmmmmmmm Maybe he went and asked.

Edited by JGG

I made the moves on both of my guys so... not much help I am afraid.

JGG,(sorry i left, i had to yell at my BRAND-NEW-BUT-I-HAVE-TO-GET-A-NEW-ONE-BECAUSE-THE-OLD-ONE-HAD-

PROGRAMMING-STUFF-WRONG-WITH-IT cell phone) i asked her for her email, and she gave it to me. And now i talk to her on MSN. does that count?

Hey, can you guys help me with girl problems? and i know(NO OFFENSE MENT) that its kinda nerdy for me to ask my forum, but none of my friends are close enough to talk to this about.
Click For Spoiler
I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU!!!!

312627[/snapback]

Why - do you like her? Do you want to know if she feels the same before you "take a risk" and make your feelings known. Maybe she's hiding her feelings for the same reason.

Truth be told - life is about risks - and in "romance" there are no guarantees. If you like her let her know - she'll either respond favorably or she won't. If she turns you down - you won't die or your world won't fall apart. Actually, you'll feel better because at least you'll "know" and you can move on - one way or the other. Most people spend their lives in a holding pattern - afraid to move because they don't know the outcome (this goes beyond the romance really). The ones that are truly happy are the ones that take the risk to live their lives (reasonable risks - like asking someone out I mean) Carpe diem

I not really sure why I'm telling you anything... I couldn't get a girl if the world depened on it.

Well, i would ask her out and all, but i'm shy(not talking to her and stuff, but about asking girls out[i've only ever done it once else, me asking the girl]). Me and her are friends and all, and like sometimes, i'll flik my fingers(its when you have snuff, and its been in your pocket, so you put in in between your second finger, and your thumb, and flik your wrist. I dont do snuff, it just thinks its kool to "flik"(and you dont need snuff to do it)) and she'll pretend to get mad or w/e. AND I DONT KNOW IF SHES JUST PLAYING, FLIRTING, OR REALLY GETTING MAD. Blah!

Both of your guys ?????????????????? :P

312638[/snapback]

Both of the guys I have dated. I had at least six months between the end of one and beginning the other.

JGG,(sorry i left, i had to yell at my BRAND-NEW-BUT-I-HAVE-TO-GET-A-NEW-ONE-BECAUSE-THE-OLD-ONE-HAD-

PROGRAMMING-STUFF-WRONG-WITH-IT cell phone) i asked her for her email, and she gave it to me. And now i talk to her on MSN. does that count?

312639[/snapback]

It's a start.

After that then ask for her number so you can hear her voice. :blush:

As a girl of about your age, I would like for a guy to get to know me as a friend first. I just hang out with whoever I want to hang out with and do not work about romance. That will come. I would want a guy to note what I am interested in and find some way to talk to me about something. For example, "I heard you like programming in JAVA. Do you know how to get a program to do xyz?" Also, if she is in some activity or club you also enjoy, join the club. You get to have fun and hang out with the girl you like.

Note that this is not a guaruntee that you will become a couple. But even you do fail, you will at least have done something you enjoy. You may even just become friends, which is all good too. Take my situation for example- I joined a Science Olympiad because this guy persuaded me to, and we are still not a couple now, but we hang out every day after school anyway. That is good enough for me!

Lord, just sum up the courage to ask her, what's the worst that would happen? She say she doesn't like you? If she doesn't like you, then you know you shouldn't waste anymore time on her.

Well, i am friends with her. And i go to the same youth group as her(not becaue of her, because my other friend told me about it), we dont hang out after school though, just on youth group days.

I don't know how youth groups work... Maybe you could ask her if you could talk to her after the group is over. Just go for it. :blush:

Well, im wayyyy to shy to do that...

312632[/snapback]

I know where you are coming from but take it from someone that has found out that a girl he really liked and actually had allot in common with that by not asking you may regret it later I know I do. I found out this girl really liked me but I was to shy to say anything until it was to late. you have to bite the bullet and ask the worst that can happen is she says no.

give it a shot

What I mean is so you could hear her voice over the phone. :blush:

Not just reading what she has to say (IM)

:)

As a girl of about your age, I would like for a guy to get to know me as a friend first.

Now I am older than both of you.. but Valeris echoes exactly my feelings. There is a guy I like very very much and care for very deeply, and he also happens to be my best friend. Sadly he had to move back home. Hopefully he and I can continue our friendship via writing. But the important thing is we became friends.. I think if you get to know her as a friend first, you probably will discover whether or not she likes you as more than a friend(read as: a potential boyfriend of hers) in due time. And that is another thing, give her and yourself time.. definately do not rush into this whole thing.

But I do not know how much help I can be, since I have never dated. And yeah, I am almost 25 yrs old.