Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Looking for contributors...for

I've been going thru my available footage for making a video farewell for enterprise and have found my stock...sadly lacking season 1,2,3...and most of what I have is of...Trip & T'pol...and I really can't decide what the best to use anyway.. So I've decided to ask for help. The video will be 4 minutes long( I won't give away what the song is) but I want to use 1 minute from each season....so if you would like to contribute/ vote on which scenes make up the best 1 minute of Enterprise from each season..I'd sure like to hear your comments....and use your clips....I'll be happy to credit you at the end...so it's kinda like a contest to pick out the best moments from each season. Thinks. Comments, Questions welcome too.

I don't have any actual video to contribute but if I did the following would be my contributions...

A few seconds of the Dance of the Butterfly Women from Broken Bow (episode1.) Such a TOS looking scene imo which surely would match just about any song you may attach... :P

Next, not sure if it would fit your videos theme but I like the scene of Hoshi screaming at the sight of corpses hanging from the ceiling in Flight or Fight, (episode 2) that was something new to Trek I've always remembered fondly and look forward to revisiting on the DVD...

And finally from me, for a dash of humor; I recommend using Porthos running off to go where no dog on Trek had ever gone before: to a tree down on the planet in Strange New World (episode 3)

I don't have any actual video to contribute but if I did the following would be my contributions...

A few seconds of the Dance of the Butterfly Women from Broken Bow (episode1.) Such a TOS looking scene imo which surely would match just about any song you may attach...  :P

Next, not sure if it would fit your videos theme but I like the scene of Hoshi screaming at the sight of corpses hanging from the ceiling in Flight or Fight, (episode 2) that was something new to Trek I've always remembered fondly and look forward to revisiting on the DVD...

And finally from me, for a dash of humor; I recommend using Porthos running off to go where no dog on Trek had ever gone before: to a tree down on the planet in Strange New World (episode 3)

312260[/snapback]

Thanks AE, let's see...the Butterfly Women? I can't quiet place that..but I'll hava a look see, 

#2. i don't thank so< the theme is going to be happy/happy/smiles and happy memories stuff...B & B isn't gonna give us a good farewell ending(I'm gonna disavow it even happened) I'd like to have some hugs and farewells at the AirLock, etc...you know ...good bye...good luck stuff,  instead I'll have to have a pleasant scrap book type video... I'm looking for stuff like: Archer & Dad playing on the Beach, the scene where they all exit the shuttle on Strange New World, head turns, smiles,  baseball caps(a must have)etc.

#3. yea...that would be good..I think I remember the close up shots..of him running along..I think 3 will work, and maybe where T'pol finally pets him.

Edited by headborg

Instead of using 100% video, you could add in still shots of all the characters. That would take a bit of time and reduce your need for video footage.

Edited by wishfire