Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Shatner novels

Stardate:213436.9

Has anyone read any of William Shatners Star Trek novels.They are very intresting.If u havent i reccomend u do.

I have had Shatner's book "Star Trek Memories" on my shelf now for close to five years, I believe, and I can't get the guts to open it up and read it. I don't think I'm quite ready to have my illusions shattered. I've heard enough about it to resist reading it. Now if you're talking about his Tek War series, I've read a little of that and have actually found it quite good but not overwhelming enough to continue the series.

I ambarest to say but I have read all of Shatners trek novels but if you notice he has a co author and the books are so pro kirk it makes him seem like a god but his book "get a life" is pretty good.

Yeah, I've read a lot of them. The Ashes of Eden, The Return, Avenger, Spectre, Dark Victory and Preserver as well as Star Trek Memories and Star Trek Movie Memories.

I enjoyed them all. I believe they are as good as they are because of the co-authors, Judith Reeves-Stevens and Garfield Reeves-Stevens.

I've read most of the kirk saga and enjoyed them so far. I've also read both Star Trek Memories and Movie Memories they were actually quite enjoyable reads (I finsihed movie memories in one sitting.) I'm kind of biased because I'm pretty much a Shatner junky and will buy anything that has something to do with him. For example I bought the dvd "Groom Lake" a movie he both directed and wrote...suffice to say it's horrible and I probably should have rented before I bought it. He was great in Free Enterprise though.