Sign in to follow this  
Temporal Insurgent

Star Trek, what if...

I've always loved alternate time-line stories so...

How would you have liked to see this scene end? What would be the result of such a change?

April 5, 2063

The population of the ramshackle Montana settlement stand in awe of the alien craft landing in their midst.

The ship lands and a figure emerges from the vessel.

Zephram Cochrane walks up to meet the alien, which turns out to be a...

I also love alternate timeline stories.. Perhaps Klingons who might have invaded or plundered Earth? Or maybe those warlike Gorn!

April 5, 2063

The population of the ramshackle Montana settlement stand in awe of the alien craft landing in their midst.

310005[/snapback]

Romulan...Starfleet would have evolved to be more militaristic with cloaking technology. They would have been enemies of the Klngon Empire forever, and the Vulcans as well.

I think it would have been cool if it had been an Andorian.

Maybe Shran would have been Archers first officer. (or maybe the other way around :bow: )

How about the Original series with Kirk and an Andorian second in command?

Voyager with an Andorian security chief?

...or maybe their would have been no Federation at all? An Andorian/Human alliance at war with a coalition of the Vulcans and Tellarites (or maybe the Romulans) in the 2150's?

Leaving everyone weak and ripe for conquest by the Klingons?

Instead of little green men how about big ones. Can you imagine if some huge Orion males came out. They would have taken Cochran and everyone else they could get and sold them as forced labour.

Hmm...

Ferengi - We would've been completely exploited in every way. lol.

Klingons - I can see us like those miners or whatever in ENT's "Marauders."

Romulans - Very interesting. The whole "Mirror Universe" Federation could happen.

I like the Andorian idea. We might've turned out a little differently as they'd have been less likely to hold back as much tech as the Vulcans did.

I've always loved alternate time-line stories so...

How would you have liked to see this scene end? What would be the result of such a change?

April 5, 2063

310005[/snapback]

"...a strange soft spoken fellow with weird ears who claims to want a peaceful alliance between earth and his people. Now what was the name of his people...uh...started with a V...ah yes, the Vorta. This should begin a whole new era for mankind." -Zephram Cochrane- (shortly before his assassination by the Jem'Hadar)

Yeah, I know its unlikely, but an interesting scene. :P

Deltans!

310467[/snapback]

Then humanity could spend the next few century being taken advantage of by a sexually superior race. (and love every minute of it, but we would be too 'busy' to ever explore space :P )

OK, this is abit nasty, but what if the first species that contacted Earth was the Borg?! :laugh: :P :yahoo:

( I know we saw what would happen then in First Contact, but anyway... )

:P

Heh, what if a Pakled vessel landed?

Zephram and crew all probably would have been like, "Well, if this is what the galaxy has to offer, maybe we'll just stay here."

I don't mind that

- I mean "busy" with Deltans

Edited by krysis

Zephram and crew all probably would have been like, "Well, if this is what the galaxy has to offer, maybe we'll just stay here."

310793[/snapback]

More likely by the third or fourth time that cochrane ask who they were and they say "we look for things...things that make us go" the people in the settlement would have said "good luck with that, the bathrooms over there." and pushed past them and took over their ship. :P

Apollo could make a come-back...

Or, possibly, one of the Xindi species could emerge from the craft.

post-812-1095566621.gif

I think Earth would have been much better off if a ship from Angel One had made first contact. Now that's a planet who knows who should be in charge and who shouldn't. LOL

I know he isn't an alien, but he isn't just a mere Earther...

What if it was Khan Noonien Singh who emerged from the craft?

...Returning to reclaim the Earth he once dominated..

post-812-1095566621.gif

I think Earth would have been much better off if a ship from Angel One had made first contact. Now that's a planet who knows who should be in charge and who shouldn't. LOL

310930[/snapback]

I can just see it...

Tall very beautiful blonde women step out of the craft.

The leader of the women steps up to Cochrane and tells him,"I claim this planet for the empire of Angel one"

And breaking into a goofy grin Cochrane tells her "I surrender." :P

as for the rest of star trek history...

ENT Captain Hoshi Sato and SubCommander T'Pol

TOS Captain Janice Rand and Commander Christine Chapel

TNG Captain Bevery Crusher and Commander Deanna Troi

DSN Captain Jadzia Dax and Major Kira

VOY Captain Kathryn Janeway and Commander B'Elanna Torres

I know he isn't an alien, but he isn't just a mere Earther...

What if it was Khan Noonien Singh who emerged from the craft?

...Returning to reclaim the Earth he once dominated..

post-812-1095566621.gif

310935[/snapback]

Khan would not only have warp drive, but with just a little bit of 'tweaking' of cochrane's design, the beginnings of primitive anti-matter weapons. God help the Vulcans, Andorians, or anyone else that gets in their way.

The only hope to hold the augments off after they establish their Empire of Planets, would be if the Romulans are able to create the first cloaking devices and plasma weapons before they too fall before the Empire.

If they join with the remaining free species in the region, they may just halt the spread of the Augments, but outright defeating them seems unlikely.

Not a very rosey universe. :P

How about this one...

...the craft opens to reveal a strange reptilian creature.

Walking up to Cochrane it proclaims "We are the Voth...we have returned to reclaim OUR planet."

Perhaps they eventually ally with other reptilian species like the Gorn and Selay.

Maybe an alternate TOS...

The smiling Voth captain turning to his half Voth/ half Gorn first officer after he has acted especially 'Voth-like " Your becoming more Voth all the time Mr.SSSSkaarr"

Cocking one leathery eye ridge up "I ssseee no reeeassssson why I ssshould ssstand here and be inssssulted"

The Voth Captain and 'Scales', the medical officer, just chuckle.

Edited by Temporal Insurgent

The Nausicans would've been very interesting.

....or if Morn walked out.

That should be the next series

STAR TREK: THE PAKLEDS

A ratings winner. :look: :angry:

310862[/snapback]

"Now we are strong!"

I don't recall the species name, but they were the people who evolved from Earth's dinosaurs. What if they landed and basically said, "Hey, what are you guys doing here? This is our homeworld!

Edited by wishfire

I don't recall the species name, but they were the people who evolved from Earth's dinosaurs. What if they landed and basically said, "Hey, what are you guys doing here? This is our homeworld!

311232[/snapback]

The Voth from Voyager.