Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Who wants Gmail?

who wants gmail? i've got 50 invitations to join, so im sorry to say not all of you will get it, but if you want it, then let me know(post on here), and ill PROBABLY send you one.

Seriously, if you want one, i will send you an invitation, all i need is an email.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

I have Gmail too, though I only have 49 invitations left, as I gave it to one of my friends from school. If LOTB runs out, I have some.

I have 50 Invites left as well and they regenerate fast, so f the above to run out i have some.

Click For Spoiler

What is Gmail?

As part of Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful, we're testing an email service called Gmail.

Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that includes 1,000 megabytes (1 gigabyte) of storage. The backbone of Gmail is a powerful Google search engine that quickly finds any message an account owner has ever sent or received. That means there's no need to file messages in order to find them again.

When Gmail displays an email, it automatically shows all the replies to that email as well, so users can view a message in the context of a conversation. There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, which places relevant text ads and links to related web pages adjacent to email messages.

Quick Facts

Cost: Free

Storage: 1,000 megabytes

Languages: Only available in English during this testing period, but can be used to send and read emails in most languages

Access: Free automatic forwarding and POP3 access

JavaScript and cookies must be enabled on all browsers

Fully supported browsers:

- Microsoft IE 5.5+ (download: Windows)

- Netscape 7.1+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)

- Mozilla 1.4+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)

- Mozilla Firefox 0.8+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)

- Safari 1.2.1+ (download: Mac)

Many other browsers work with Gmail's basic HTML view, including:

- Microsoft IE 4.0+

- Netscape 4.07+

- Opera 6.03+

If you want, i will email you an invitation, but i need your HOTMAIL or YAHOO, but if you dont want anyone else to know, PM them to me.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Eh. I have more emails than I can remember. I really don't need another one. Thanks anyway.