THE BEST OF TREK

Every Thursday (9:00 - 11:00 PM, ET/PT), starting Thursday, April 7, Spike

TV presents "The Best of Trek" - two hours of fan favorite, two-part episodes

from "Star Trek: The Next Generation."

Thursday, April 7  - Encounter at Farpoint

Thursday, April 14 - The Best of Both Worlds

Thursday, April 21 - Unification

Thursday, April 28 - All Good Things

Thank heavens.. It is difficult to catch in the afternoon time slot because I am basically just getting out of work or school, or on Wed. I am still in class at 2pm

They're doing it again? Last time it was Fridays from 9 to 11, and it was called Trek Uncut. Basically, it was the same thing.

Not that I'm not looking forward to it, I am! But I want to see Time's Arrow again! Everytime it's on, I miss it! :P The last time it was on, all I caught was Mark Twain making a horse-noise when he saw the blue guy...

Edited by wishfire

Whoo! Amazing... simply amazing ^.^ I get excited when I see the best of trek things... interestingly, I'm watching an episode of Frasier with Patrick Stewart in it :bow:

Just in time to set up an audience for the May sweeps. Who said they were stupid at Spike? This is typical programming. I'll bet come june, there will be something else occupying that time slot again. The suits sure know how to work us.

Just in time to set up an audience for the May sweeps.  Who said they were stupid at Spike?  This is typical programming.  I'll bet come june, there will be something else occupying that time slot again.  The suits sure know how to work us.

310349[/snapback]

I think you are right on target xenexian! Pull us in, then alternative programming after sweeps. Or am I just being cynical? :P Have they ever done a top ten TNG marathon or best single episode arc (two at atime for a couple months)? That would be great!