Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

all good things, begin again

Spike TV showed all good things back to back @ 1 & 2 and I checked my Direct TV and the series is starting once again from the begining Monday, Now the 1st 2 seasons arent very good IMO but it will be great to watch them all over again

This isn't the first time they've restarted the series. It's going to be like the 4th or 5th time it's been restarted. Spike shows them all, then restarts it.

yeah I know but i figured I would let everyone know its starting again, if they like the earlier episodes and stuff

This isn't the first time they've restarted the series.  It's going to be like the 4th or 5th time it's been restarted.  Spike shows them all, then restarts it.

309403[/snapback]

They do the same thing with CSI on Spike TV. Tonight they show Bloodlines at 8PM (Final ep of season 4, the last season they own) and then at 10PM the CSI pilot airs again.

Thanks for mentioning it :P

I may start trying to catch episodes again, so it is nice to know I can catch the early seasons again

To me, Season 2 was one of the best seasons in the series. But I agree, I didn't care for the first season too much. Encounter at Farpoint and Skin of Evil are about the only two I like from the first season.

I don't know why people dislike the first two seasons of TNG, I loved them all.

I also liked a number of the first and second season episodes particualrly Hide and Q, The Big Goodbye, Datalore, Farpoint, A Matter of Honor, Q Who and Emisary.

I never liked the early season uniforms. It looked like they were trying to show off the male actors chests and shoulders.

I don't dislike the first and second seasons. There are a number of episodes from both seasons that I really enjoy however if I had to list the seasons in favourite's order then seasons 1 and 2 would be at the bottom.

I never liked the early season uniforms.  It looked like they were trying to show off the male actors chests and shoulders.

310292[/snapback]

I totally agree the early Uniforms Sucked

I was watching Elementary, Dear Data i only have the 1st season on video at the moment. tng is my past, present and future. :P

oww my knee my knee its sooo sorrrreeeee!!!