Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

best death

I would say Spock's death was the most I had emotion for. Even though you know he comes back in the third film, his death and funeral are still tear jerkers. Especially kirk's reaction to the whole thing.

This Should Be A Poll.

But I Say Spock.

309340[/snapback]

Polls suck, if i put all the names I can remember someone would be this redshirt in this episode in TOS, the way we arent restricted to a poll

I'll go for someone more obscure.

I'll say Micheal Eddington. Even though he defected to the Maquis he kind of redeemed himself when he sacrificed himself for the rest of the group.

Not a bad last stand, it took like 5 Jem'Hadar to kill him.

Same with Damar, took like 5 Jem'Hadar, but he took like 7 with him first.

The Enterprise had the best death

309607[/snapback]

I agree kor, it was just an impressive sight to see. What really added to it was Kirk saying "My God Bones, what have I done?" and the reply "What you always do Jim, give death a fighting chance."

I liked Kahns death a lot. I must say I was pretty disappointed with Sisko's death in DS9.

Kirk's death in Generations really hit me, I mean - James Tiberius Kirk, actually dead.

309759[/snapback]

In the audio commentary of Generations, Ron Moore and Brannon Braga said they had received more flack for killing off Lursa and B'Etor in Generations than for killing Kirk.

Here's my new campaign - Bring Back Lursa and B'Etor!!!! lol B'Etor is my favourite Klingon!

Here's my new campaign - Bring Back Lursa and B'Etor

Hey, I'll support that campaign, those two were awesome!!!!

LOL!!!

I suppose it could be explained that they got into an escape pod before their ship exploded and escaped.

:bow:

Edited by The King

The Duras sisters were definitely fun characters. :bow:

Hmm, I guess it depends on your criteria for "best death," be it most emotional, exciting, or whatever else.

Khan's remains a powerful few scenes, but Lal's in TNG's "Offspring" was pretty emotional for a lot of people. I'm not sure; I'll have to think about it.

Kirk's death in Generations really hit me, I mean - James Tiberius Kirk, actually dead.

309759[/snapback]

Kirk and Picard are now Immortal cause a part of them will always be in the Nexus and may reappear again

Kirk's death doesn't bother me at all anymore since Kirk is brought back to life in the Shatner series. Awesome books everyone should read. The Borg bring him back to life and brainwash him into thinking Picard is the enemy, it's awesome.

Another great death not yet mentioned is..........KOR!.. What a glorious death he had fighting off all of those Jem Hadar ships all by himself!

Good question! I would say Spock, then Khan, then Data. The death of Enterprise is, I agree, very emotional too. I did not like Tasha's death to the oil slick monster!