Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Worst TV show you ever saw

Yeah I meant production wise but no problem.

I also hate 90% of all reality shows, This Old House, Survivor are about all I can stomach from that genre.

I would have to say *Bewitched*. Here's why Darrin was the ultimate big baby. He was afraid of Samantha's powers and a control freak on a major scale. If you love someone you don't try to stop them from being what nature or God intended they be. In a family you love a person and accept the difference someone has brought into a marriage not impose threats and make someone feel bad about who or what they are. Edited by BlueCrystal

All that still didn't make Bewitched a bad show. It was still funny. Also, I don't think God had anything to do with witches. I think they come from "somewhere else".

Beavis and Butthead was another that was crappy! They caused a small rift in my marriage, I try always to be a good wife by honoring my husband's wishes but there was no way I was going to sit through a 2 hour movie with them strammer non-sense. I flatly refused to go to the movies and I think it hurt Daniel's feeling that we couldn't enjoy this program together. Edited by BlueCrystal

I think people think to hard in analyzing TV shows

321222[/snapback]

But that makes for more interesting reads on this message board!