Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

where did you 1st watch it

It introduced me to Startrek i 1st watched it on Nick

where did everyone see it 1st

and what was your fav. episode

I first watched them when they first aired, I was pretty young at the time (4 or 5) but I can remember liking them and wanting to fly in a star ship and beam places lol.

I have all of them on CD but haven't watched them in a very long time.

:dude::yahoo::hug: I don't remember.

I just know I liked the reruns I was watching better!

Although yesterday I watched an old episode of the original series and was chuckling at how I used to think all the planets in the universe were all made from the same type of rock and fauna. :hug:

I watched it when it originially aired. I enjoyed many of them but the one I remember the most was the one where Spock goes back in time to correct a change in the timeline where he would not be on the Enterprise because he died as a young boy.

I think the first time I watched it was on reruns on the Sci-Fi channel when they had cartoons on Saturday morning. They only had it on briefly, and the only episode I saw was the one where the Enterprise went to a universe where everything moved backwards, and everyone grew younger. Freaked me out as a little kid, I had no idea what was going on, and I guess that's why I never watched it again.

This will give away my age but who cares it's just a number. I first saw TOS on TV when it first came out. Watched Star Trek all along on TV. As, I never had cable or Satellite to view anything else. I was a wee Teen the first time I saw TOS. :roflmao:

This will give away my age but who cares it's just a number. I first saw TOS on TV when it first came out. Watched Star Trek all along on TV. As, I never had cable or Satellite to view anything else. I was a wee Teen the first time I saw TOS. :roflmao:

Are you talking about TOS or TAS?

Are you talking about TOS or TAS?

TOS from the get go.