Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

Resolutions

Did anyone ever wonder about the episode resolutions? I wondered about the captain and Chackotay's effect on the non-humanoid populated planet. What if Voyager left them on the planet and never came back? They could've been like Adam and Eve, and populated the whole planet, and created a whole civilization. Or in the real timeline they left all of their stuff there for the monkey, They had advanced technology there, sonic showers, a replicator! We evolved from primates so would it not happen to New Earth. The people who evolve from the primates would find the technology and do who know what with it. It could develop a whole civilization. So much for the prime directive! "we will not get involved in primative cultures" Right... Someone could write a whole book on this topic.

Any thoughts?

:lol: :rolleyes:;)This could go in a different direction. the possiblities could be endless with your thoughts. I must think about this. It could lead to a new thread on this. Maybe ask how each person on here would carry this out theory out. :)

Did it actually say they left everything behind? I assumed they beamed everything back to the ship with them, since they were always low on materials. Seems kind of wasteful to just leave everything.

What if Voyager left them on the planet and never came back? They could've been like Adam and Eve, and populated the whole planet, and created a whole civilization.

Any thoughts?

It takes more than two people to populate a planet. :rolleyes:

Did it actually say they left everything behind?  I assumed they beamed everything back to the ship with them, since they were always low on materials.  Seems kind of wasteful to just leave everything.

Yeah, they left all their stuff for the monkey. :rolleyes: They just said "2 to beam up" and then they were gone.

Just because we didn't see it dosen't mean they didn't beamup all their stuff IMO

if you watch the ep capt Janeway does tell the "monkey" to enjoy what was left behind. but I dont think that they left "everything"

what I am thinking is about the prime directive. wouldn't leaving advanced tech stuff be braking it??

anyway I dont want to cause a new thread it was just a thought.. :dude:

Descendants of Janeway and Chakotay? (Shudder) Know-it- alls with tatoos worshipping the moon god and stuff.