does anyone here watch and enjoy this show like I do

The woman on it are smoking and almost anything that deals with Superman is sweet

My god on earth, Smallville is on the same par as ENT and you rag on ENT something chronic, yet love Smallville!?!?!?!? You are messed in the head King.

My god on earth

Not quite, my dear.

It's "His Royal Highness on the Internet"

Smallville is on the same par as ENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

-rolls around laughing-

Oh, my that was funny. :hug::yahoo::hug: .

and you rag on ENT something chronic, yet love Smallville!?!?!?!?

Yeah!!!! :dude:

You are messed in the head King.

That's not what the shrink said.

My god on earth, Smallville is on the same par as ENT and you rag on ENT something chronic, yet love Smallville!?!?!?!? You are messed in the head King.

308682[/snapback]

Well...............I'd have to strongly disagree with that UA.

I've watched Ent. each season and it hasn't been enough to keep me on a regular basis.

I also watch Smallville and I think creatively it is better than ENT.

But that's just my opinion.

Also, I don't think there's any need to be insulting because someone feels differently about programming.

It's very untrek-like to be so judgmental.

To Clarify things MB, I have boxsets of smallville and am a fan of ent to a degree. secondly I like to razz the King and thankfully he took it in the spirit I entended. No harm no foul and a lot of giggles, though i still say its on the same par but each to their own similar tastes.

i luv smallville season 1-3, but season 4 is kinda.....a let down. the whole Lana Lang/ Isabelle thing is a large take-off on Celestial Ledgend Ceres. but, i still luv some of the earlier episodes.

CHI

:yahoo:

It started off well but has gotten worse and worse. It's undermining everything Superman related that came before it.

It started off well but has gotten worse and worse. It's undermining everything Superman related that came before it.

309062[/snapback]

It has done that since its first episode. If Smallville followed the comic book version, Lana Lang would know his identity, Chloe Lane would not exist, Clark would know how to fly, Clark would be well into his costumed Superboy career and Lois Lane would not be living in the Kent house.

god what have they done to superman, i thought Lois and Supe never met until the daily planet.

yea, it's supposed to be a weird form of superman, not exactly connected from the movie, but what's with all the fantasy stuff? i mean, the stuff about Isabelle? that's a total rehash of Ceres. what happened to the sci-fi? why's it going all fantasy-revenge sorta thing?

CHI

:yahoo:

hey, im not whining. and ENT doesn't mess things ep, it's ust...well (this is my personal view, so im not insulting you or anything, so don't go after me. i might just have a psycological condition that prevents me from liking it)...kinda boring. yea.

CHI

Season 3 was boring I'll agree

But peeps from Kill enterprise say it messed up continuity. Smallville is a show that has done it in spades.

but that's the point. in most reviews it says that smallville is different and supposed to be different, because they couldn't be continuitous. so, yeah. im not ragging on ENT, i mean, i don't watch it, so i don't really have any right to insult it, so.....yea.

CHI

:P

Continuity problems with ENT don't really bother me that much unless they violated the canon in a major way. I'm not obsessed with nitpicking little things that most reasonable people wouldn't notice, but they do have to be careful since ENT is part of a larger franchise.

Smallville doesn't need to be so careful because the comic book, the movies, the television show Lois and Clark (which I also loved), and now Smallville are simply variations on the Superman story. None of them claim to be the definative article regarding Superman.

Smallville is quite simply a stunning show. Beautifully shot and superbly written with excellent characters. Especially Lex and Lionel Luthor.

Edited by The King

Lana Lang needs slapping half the time, Chloe is an annoying wench and i despise the cutesipieness of those two the rest of the cast is fine.

The actual comics are the definittive and I wish they would do an acurate portrayal (I hope the coming movie manages it.)

The comics themselves have been altered, changed and retconned for years.

There's no such thing as "definative" with Superman, Spiderman, Batman etc....

Kristin Kreuk is wonderful, I like Chloe too, but not as much as Lana.

Idon't mind the actress, just thecharacer she s too perfect.

but it shows where your hormones are King.

but it shows where your hormones are King.

Well, I'm a healthy heterosexual male.

I'm just telling the truth. Kristin Kreuk is a very pretty young woman.

But her character is strong, deep and very likable.

As a straight female I can honestly say I wanna slap her she is annoying at times.

The actress (and I have seen her in other things) is a good looking and good actress.

As a straight female I can honestly say I wanna slap her she is annoying at times.

Alright.

The actress (and I have seen her in other things) is a good looking and good actress.

I agree.

Okay someone mark that up as maybe one of the few times we agree.

I don't like Lana cause of the way she dithered between Whitney and Clark. Guess I am just someone who says if your interested in another, you can't be all that interested in the first guy.

Okay someone mark that up as maybe one of the few times we agree.

:P :P

I don't like Lana cause of the way she dithered between Whitney and Clark. Guess I am just someone who says if your interested in another, you can't be all that interested in the first guy.

Well, Clark never made his move, so naturally she was confused. But she could have done far better than that jock Whitney.

three for three.

Ultimately she isn't much of a model for feminism. She never makes HER move. Has the gilr never heard of being assertive??

If you are unhappy in a relationship, leave, if you want a guy go for it!

ok perhaps a little over simplified, but...

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

three for three.

Ultimately she isn't much of a model for feminism. She never makes HER move. Has the gilr never heard of being assertive??

Well, she wasn't certain Clark liked her, and he didn't make a move because he was afraid of her rejecting him because he was different. Maybe she was scared that Clark would reject her if she told him she loved him.

Im not sure of who thaactress that plays lois lane is but she is hot, I like the Spory girls.........anyway, if you want to talk about the continiality (SP) of Comics, do you people forget the Rebirth of DC comics in the 80's when the 2 earths were fighting with each other, and blah blah blah a new timeline for all DC comics were created? God I can't think of the name of that series at the moment, but the whole DC universe was reinvented, and if you look at the movies, they don't follow the Superman Comic, its not like its a certain universe like star trek, there are different interpertaitons (SP its bad tonite beer is kicking in) of all the tv/comic show, Remember the Incredible Hulk on tV his name wasnt even Bruce, Batman in the original campy TV show, and so on, this show is great, its fun and i like it for that reason