Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Latest Video Project Finished

For all the STF members who were/are/want to be a part of this story...I made a movie Intro/Theme

well, it just locked up on me...at the 40% buffered mark...maybe some of the other tasks need to be closed before it will load properly...17mb file for broadband/DSL

~~SEA TREK~~ Intro Video

Edited by headborg

I didn't have any problems with it loading. I did have a problem reading the blue print though. At times it blended too much into the background making it hard to read.

I didn't have any problems with it loading. I did have a problem reading the blue print though. At times it blended too much into the background making it hard to read.

308047[/snapback]

Yea, thanks for the input..my windows media player kept trying to start playing it b4 it was finished downloading....the writing can be read just fine on the CD copies i made...but they (the disk copies) are 100mb.....it's that darn compression...maybe if I could find a different web hosting company I could put a less compressed version up there....it features the writing of: Fenriz,(myself),ILikeSeven,Jeanway,Nik,SolarWind,TinaDoll,WeAreBorg....wish they could read there names....