Sign in to follow this  
JBurn

Fav Edpisode

OK, DS9 is my fav Star Trek series. My fav epis were "Children of Time" and I also liked "What You Leave Behind."

But, If I had to name one and only one, it would have to be "Children of Time. I loved the war arc, but CoT was amazing. It really made you think, and I think it was really quite sad at the end when they leave and everyone on the world down there vanish. One of the best scenes is when Worf brings the klingons to help the humans finish their task at the end of their last day. Truely a great episode!

What about you guys? What's your fav?

Way Of The Warrior.

:huh: :blush: :angry:

IMO, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is the best Trek show, far beyond all the others.

Superb, excellent and outstanding from beginning to end.

I just watched WoW on tape today. Very good episode! And I agree with ya, DS9 is by far the best! I like TNG next...

Sacrifice of Angels has always been my favourite. I have the entire war against the Dominion arc on tape (Call to Arms through to Sacrifice of Angels).

"Whispers" is probably my favorite episodes. For those that don't know, the episode is about how O'Brien returns from a mission to find the crew has inexplicably turned against him.

OMG, what a twist at the end. That's just one of the many episodes of DS9 I love. DS9 is slowly becoming my fav. series with TNG in second.

It's a tie for me, really, between "In the Pale Moonlight" and the two-parter "In Purgatory's Shadow" and "By Inferno's Light." I guess you can't tell I'm a big Garak fan ...

All of those, "Pale Moonlight", "Purgatory's Shadow" two-parter, "Children of Time", the big Dominion/Starfleet battle eps, they're all great, but I'm a softy at heart, and have to go with "The Visitor". No episode, TNG, VOY, anything makes me cry like that episode does every time I see it. I just start balling like a little baby almost on cue when Sisko yells,"NO!" to Jake when Jake looks at the hypo he injected himself with. And the score. Everything just came together in that one. :angry:

It's Only a Paper Moon wins for me, hands down. Particulary if watched just after The Siege of AR-558... DS9 has a lot of fantastic episodes, but that one really affected me. Not saying I haven't cried at others mind you... :angry:

I have to say that 'In the Pale Moonlight' is still my favorite DS9 episode even though Kira doesn't have a big part in that one. Sisko and Garak are great..Kira episode? I would have to say that I still like the season 1 episode 'Progress'..That's the one with Brian Keith in it..I like that one..

I don't think I have a favourite DS9 episode. I love 'In Purgatory's Shadow' though, maybe's that's it.

As a matter of interest what did people find so appealing about 'Children of Time'? I thought it was a very good episode but not among the best.

i understand i can only have one favorite but its a tie for the following reasons

STTNG: Best of both worlds... suspense, thought the galaxy was going to end

STTNG: Inner Light ... absolute sadness and feeling of despair

STDS9: In the pale moonlight... tribute to man's struggle with ethics.

STDS9: The Visitor ... the love between father and son..

STDS9: Trials and Tribbulations.... just for nostalgia's sake

For Voyager.. there were a lot of good episodes but nothing i could say was great : Pathfinder /Course Oblivion/Timeless/Equinox

my 2 cents

another one of my favorite episodes is "His Way" when Vic Fontaine gives Odo tips on how to win Kira's heart. Just a cute episode that puts a smile on my face everytime I watch it

i have a few, trials and tribble ations, the one where they play baseball as the niners, the one where nog lives in the holo suite, the one where quark and odo get stranded on a planet,and the one where q drops by. those have to be my favorites. i'm not always good with title names. but i'm good with descriptions.

tm :dude:

"Far Beyond the Stars" has to be one of the best All-Time Trek Episodes ever.

What do you consider to be your favorite from DS9?

As DS9 is mt favorit seris all of them are.

This from a person who has watched trek

since its inception in 1966. :mad1:

As DS9 is mt favorit seris all of them are.

This from a person who has watched trek

since its inception in 1966. :mad1:

As did I. I'm old school. I still love TOS as my all time favorite.

As i am

being 9 years old in 1966 what was not to like

space ships outer space and women in

mini skirts and go go boots :mad1:

As i am

being 9 years old in 1966 what was not to like

space ships outer space and women in

mini skirts and go go boots :mad1:

I was eight and still had to con my parents to let me stay up to watch it.

Which they did, albeit reluctantly.

My mom liked trek no con. back then you had

only had one tv.

Kirk.Always called him Space Stud.

Edited by Odo

My mom liked trek no con. back then you had

only had one tv.

Kirk.Always called him Space Stud.

My parents never cared for Sci-Fi. I am the only Trekker in my family.

My kids were raised on it, so they love it too. My son's girlfriend is a TOS Fanatic.

She's a good girl and she's like a daughter to me.