Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

least Fav. Trek Movie

of all the trek Movies what is your least Favorite

I would say Generations I was very disapointed in it especially no Spock and also with TMP very Boring movie

I suppose my least favorite out of the ten would be the first one. Just because it kind of drags a little bit. I thought STV was interesting and I thought Spock trying to understand the concept of the words to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" was hilarious. Sybok was an interesting character as well. And them seeing into their past was interesting. So yeah, I gotta go with the first one to be my least favorite

Nemesis is my least favorite movie, although there is one line that I found quite humorous.

When Picard is beamed over to the Scimitar and he asks Shinzon "Why have you brought me here?" Shinzon: "Because I was lonely." That cracks me up every time.

I was so distracted by how "old" everyone looked and how weird and out of character everyone was acting that I just could not get into this movie. Don't even get me started on what they did to Worf.

"Insurrection." Definitely. :elephant: I hate that movie. :elephant: I refuse to watch it, I don't even have it on video or DVD. :yahoo:

It would have to be either V or VI, I do not remember which I do not like more.. of all of the films it comes down to one or both of those. Liked all the other ones(especially the TNG films)

Data should be more like spoock... :blush:

307595[/snapback]

uh, you didn't answer the topic... :angry:

I always felt that St:V was the worst movie ....until Insurrection came along. Overweight Data, incredibly lame humour and piloting the Enterprise with an Atari control stick...........ARRRRGH!. I really hate that movie!

final frontier, except when Kirk qoutes Peter Pan:

Sulu: What course shall we take captain?

Kirk: 2 second star to the right and straigh on 'till morning.

Sulu: *Beams* Aye Aye, Captain

My lest favorite Trek movie is definitely V. Shatner's direction was disappointing, pulling up another previously unknown cast relative - Sybok - was annoying, and the row row row your boat part was an embarrassment. The first movie is my next least favorite - it drags - but it did restart the franchise! :P

Seeing the rest of the Trek movies I have to change my answer to The Final Frontier.

I'd say Generations, too long and once you saw it the first time, it doesn't hold your attention. I think The Final Frontier is the closest to a 2 hour episode instead of a movie. Every movie has their high and low points

The Final Frontier is the only Trek movie I've ever watched and wondered "I wonder what else is on tv?".So,I guess that's my least favorite.

Generations was okay....at least the TNG parts.I didn't see much reason to bring Kirk and Company into the picture.And killing Kirk off just really ticked me off at the time.It was pointless.There was no need to "pass the torch".The torch had already been passed eight years earlier.

Star Trek: Insurection

I thought that it was like a very bad episode. Also, it was somewhat offending that the good people were beautiful and the bad people were ugly.

TMP. I always fall asleep watching it. i think i've only seen it all the way though once, and that was back when it first came out on video.

But there are times when I get in the mood to watch it, if only to put me to sleep.

Either Insurrection or Nemesis. I recently watched Insurrection to try and get some trivia questions to ask. Wow, that movie is as bad as I remember it.. :( So, I'm going to say Insurrection is my least fav trek movie followed closely by Nemesis..

After seeing each TNG movie, I would think: "This one is definitely my favorite." I have trouble deciding, since I found a lot to like about each one. However, I'd have to say my least favorite is Nemesis; I only got halfway through that one because I was cringing a bit too much at some of the scenes. I enjoyed hearing Data sing at the wedding, though. lol.

After seeing each TNG movie, I would think: "This one is definitely my favorite."  I have trouble deciding, since I found a lot to like about each one.  However, I'd have to say my least favorite is Nemesis; I only got halfway through that one because I was cringing a bit too much at some of the scenes.  I enjoyed hearing Data sing at the wedding, though.  lol.

336127[/snapback]

Does that mean you've never seen how it ends?

The More you watch Nemesis the more you Like I think, It has a god Charm and tae it for what it is an Action flick "popcorn" Movie, now TMP I trieed to watch it today and ell asleep, that is still #2 to me, Generations was so Disappointing, to have the 2 Captains meet, and have them COOKIN!!!!!!! WTF, now Generations would of been awsome, if the 2 enterprises meet and had to face off with each other at 1st, thats the Movie I think everyone wanted to see, not a Freaking Martha Stewart Moment betweem Kirk & Picard, and having Picard Cry, I mean its sad he lost his family, but doesnt make him seem "manly"

Does that mean you've never seen how it ends?

No, I haven't. But I have a fair idea of how it ends; I've had it spoiled for me. It could be why I am not too enthusiastic about seeing it. <_<

The More you watch Nemesis the more you Like I think, It has a god Charm and tae it for what it is an Action flick "popcorn" Movie, now TMP I trieed to watch it today and ell asleep, that is still #2 to me, Generations was so Disappointing, to have the 2 Captains meet, and have them COOKIN!!!!!!!

Ah... so eventually Nemesis can grow on you, even if you disliked it initially? I can understand that, there are plenty of movies like that. I found the two captains cooking together sort of cute, even if it did have a rather silly feel to it. :unsure: