Sign in to follow this  
the_ocompa

Voyager Theme Rock Remix

I'm the saddest when I watch the last original serries espidoe, or when i watch the TNG episode when they loose they're wonderful secuirity cheif.... :angry: :huh: :cheers::blush:

I Ordered/purchased the CD about two years ago. It has about 3 different versions on it.......I think it is owesome.

I'm the saddest when I watch the last original serries espidoe, or when i watch the TNG episode when they loose they're wonderful secuirity cheif.... :o  :(  :(  B)

307750[/snapback]

no, star trek represents my past. :P

Have any of you people heard this before?

Voyager Theme Rock Remix

307443[/snapback]

No, I haven't heard this one before, but it's great! I can't decide if the original version of the Voyager theme or this one is the best version!

:(

i've never heard of the original version to be honest i like tng more where can i listen to the original version? :(

I Ordered/purchased the CD about two years ago.  It has about 3 different versions on it.......I think it is owesome.

308127[/snapback]

Hey, can you send those to me, in mp3?

i've never heard of the original version to be honest i like tng more where can i listen to the original version?  :angry:

308483[/snapback]

Here, original voyager theme:

My Webpage

Sorryt, some of the images haven't been put on my server yet, the buttons aren't loading at this time.....

I Ordered/purchased the CD about two years ago. It has about 3 different versions on it.......I think it is owesome.

Hi!

Who did that remix? I like to keep my mp3 correctly tagged....and i don't know what to put in the "artist" field :P

Its also about giving the credit to the artist.

Btw, what's that album¡s name?? :biggrin:

Thanks in advance, bye!

You should be told terranghost, Gotabite hasn't been around lately. :biggrin: Perhaps someone else will know the answer though...

Guest Voyager

When ever I click on the link, it says URL link not found :laugh:

I have the 'Caretaker' theme track on CD, which is great! I prefer the original music put on the show than the ones that have been remixed or changed in some way.