Sign in to follow this  
Stelfan

Voyager Episodes

Well, i am actually not a real fan of Star Trek Voyager, but I have decided to give it a shot, does anyone have a little tip where I can find the episodes? I don't plan to buy them, atleast not until I have started to like voyager :blink:

... does anyone have a little tip where I can find the episodes?

Sorry, There has been another asking the same question, after much searching I can tell you if it ain't on Kazza lite it ain't on.banghead.gif Your local UPN is not playing any reruns?

Well, it depends on where you live. If you're Canadian, like me :blink: Then you can watch it on Space: The Imagination Station at 5:00 PM.

And I don't get UPN, all I get is a blue screen. :dude:

Well, I live in Sweden so it will be pretty hard to watch it on UPN :blink: Lucky for me, Enterprise will start showing in the summer on a local channel, *puh*

Here is a link to a page on startrek.com that has listings for all of the shows worldwide. Just click here

I know where I live (Los Angeles) I get Voyager at 3am and I don't get DS9 at all. Which sucks because I still haven't seen very much of the last 3 seasons of DS9 and it could easily be my favorite series!

ur best bet is Kazzaa Lite...it rocks and came reccomended to me by our very own VabeachGuy

Found a guy on Kazaa that had all the episodes, I talked to him and got access to his FTP, thanks for the help..

I have not yet, though only seen the first season, started to enjoy Voyager as much as I enjoy enterprise and TNG..

Haven't even watched DS9 yet, to be honest.. Have to start collecting the boxes i guess, there is not much Star Trek on TV in Sweden :/

Every episode of every series I've tried to find, I've found on Kazaa. I dont know about Kazaalite.

Found a guy on Kazaa that had all the episodes, I talked to him and got access to his FTP, thanks for the help..

I have not yet, though only seen the first season, started to enjoy Voyager as much as I enjoy enterprise and TNG..

Haven't even watched DS9 yet, to be honest.. Have to start collecting the boxes i guess, there is not much Star Trek on TV in Sweden :/

You should give DS9 a chance. I think it's better than Voyager or Enterprise (both of which I'm a big fan of).

I use Kazaalite, it has the adware and spyware stripped out and has other advantages as well. I have been able to download just about every single episode of every series of Star Trek from KaZaa. It's taken me over a year to do but I have well over 500 episodes on CD and mose of them on my hard drives and, since under normal circumstances I work until midnight I never get to see Enterprise on TV. That being the case I have had to download all of the Episodes. I've never gone a week without seeing the current episode. I always have the newest episode downloaded by Friday of the week it aired.

Does Kazaalite make you pay cause I don't quite have a credit card. Is it hard and will it mess up my moms computer. CAn you save them to a disk or do you have to burn them. Cause i can't burn either. :lol: :lol: :D

Does Kazaalite make you pay cause I don't quite have a credit card. Is it hard and will it mess up my moms computer. CAn you save them to a disk or do you have to burn them. Cause i can't burn either. :lol:  :lol:  :D

Kazaa is free shareware. You can save them on your hard drive.

Guest Ktrek

I'm a little skeptical of Kaaza as one of my co-workers got a virus that caused him to reformat his hard drive twice just from using Kaaza. At least that is how he says he got them. I use Direct Connect which is a free shareware software. There are hubs that are setup just for Star Trek. I have acquired really good quality mpgs of Enterprise this way. Unfortunately most hubs want you to be sharing at least 10 gigs of mpgs or mp3s to be on the hub. Here is where you can download DC:

http://www.neo-modus.com/

Here is where you can find out about the ST hubs and the IP addresses to be able to access them using DC:

http://stwn.sheckie.net/

This works best if you have broadband because otherwise it will take you days! I have no problem morally with downloading episodes that are not yet commercially available like Enterprise but I don't think I would feel comfortable sharing the others unless they clearly had a watermark that showed they are from a "public" broadcast. Fair use act I think covers the above.

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

By the way; I thought I might add that if you have the mpgs you can use Nero cd writing software to format a CDR using the mpg to make a VCD(Video CD). A VCD will play on most peoples DVD players. That is if your DVD player is VCD compliant I have found that Nero formats well and has worked in any DVD player I have ever used that supports VCD. You can also use Roxio Easy CD Creator but I have found the way it formats is not acceptable on some players but Nero always works! :) Just thought I would add this little tidbit that some people may not know can be done! :bow:

Ktrek