• The Search for Spock
    • The Voyage Home
    • The Final Frontier
    • The Undiscovered Country
    • Generations
    • First Contact
    • Insurrection
    • Nemesis

I personally liked Nemesis's score the best, especially the opening military sounding music played as Remus flew past and the camera flew down to the Romulan Senate. I also loved the new rendition of the theme, that's what finally made me get a tear in my eye from Data's death.

20 views and no posts... :) it's not that hard to hit add reply and type some small blurb, is it? :)

I voted for Star Trek VI although I easily could have voted for Nemesis. TUC just had such an appropriate theme that really emphasized the importance of the events of the movie.

Most of the other scores just didn't do it. I like First Contact but the theme was depressing and Star Trek 4's was too happy and TWOK's theme was nothing special. I like the TMP theme but I still associate it more with TNG. I don't remember 3, 5, 7, or 9's (hmm..odds) themes so I guess they couldn't be that good.

I like all the Trek Movie Scores!

---------------------------------------

1. TMP

2. TWOK

3.TSFS("had some of the same songs used in the second one")

4.TUC ("had a Conspiracy theme to it and a great Suite of music for a sendoff")

5. TVH ("had very upbeat music after the first 3 films being so Serious and all")

6.Generations ("the Nexus Ribbon christmas song was pretty good")

7.First Contact ("at the end of the film had used the music from("TFF")

8.Nemesis ("at the end of the film had used music from TMP updated as well as from TNG

9. Insurrection

10 .TFF

:) :) :P :P

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

Though I like all the Trek movie scores, First Contact comes out best. :borgqueen:

:)

I loved all the scores.. and at one point I had all of the TNG movie soundtracks. But I need to get a new copy of First Contact and Generations.. those are finally worn out.

My favorite though is Nemesis. I do not know particularly why, I just like that one more. Especially the track "A New Ending" with the strains of "Blue Skies" at the opening of it. If I had not gotten injured, or the show cancelled for that year(had gotten cancelled two weeks prior to my injury) That piece of music was going to be the one I performed a floor exercise routine to.

I will always have a gripe about how they should have included Brent's full version of him singing "Blue Skies" at the wedding.

I like The Undiscovered Country's score, especially the main theme. It was building up and building up until it ended with Praxis exploding. That was cool. :)

I voted for The Motion Picture because it had so many great variations on "THE" theme. Also, because it had that great Klingon theme. Oh! And let's not forget that great variation when Kirk and Scotty take the tour around the refurbished Enterprise. Awesome...

But I have to say that I really loved the opening theme for First Contact and the End Credits theme variation from Generations. Both are very sweeping and emotional. I get goose flesh when I have it blaring out on the stereo.

Edited by BigHero6