Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Kira's Laugh

I know I'm biased because I'm crazy about Kira but what do you all think of her laugh? It's really something else. I love seeing her laugh..A lot of times she bends over close to the floor or ground and really laughs loud..:biggrin: It is quite infectious to me..I usually laugh along with her.. :lol:

Well, I guess this thread needs a direction and not just how much I like her laugh. How about this..Do you think that is how Nana really laughs or is it something they came up with for the Kira character?

I know I'm biased because I'm crazy about Kira but what do you all think of her laugh? It's really something else. I love seeing her laugh..A lot of times she bends over close to the floor or ground and really laughs loud..:lol: It is quite infectious to me..I usually laugh along with her..  :hug:

Well, I guess this thread needs a direction and not just how much I like her laugh. How about this..Do you think that is how Nana really laughs or is it something they came up with for the Kira character?

306370[/snapback]

I never watched DS9 enough to know the characters this well, but she sounds as though she must have been a well written and acted character for you to enjoy her this much. :biggrin:

I only remember her sarcastic laugh. It's cool... Though everyone here knows I'm a Jadzia guy :biggrin:

Well, she does have quite an unique and infectious laugh IMO.. I wish I could find a sound or video file to share with you all..One of these days you'll be watching DS9 and see what I mean.. :biggrin:

I do remember her laughing but not quite in the way you describe. I will have to pay more attention next time when I watch DS9 - on my days off. :) :)

I like Kira's laugh, not only because it's a good laugh, but because she's the one person you wouldn't think would laugh. She sure did laugh hard with Dukat, and that was weird watching.

I like Kira's laugh, not only because it's a good laugh, but because she's the one person you wouldn't think would laugh.  She sure did laugh hard with Dukat, and that was weird watching.

306647[/snapback]

I would be to, if I was there. I mean, seeing Dukat get a huge spike stuck in his backside, is hilarious. It's even better that he could get the dermal regenerator working! :elephant:

The laugh is hilarious! I finally heard the laugh (I was listening for it)when I was watching one of my DS9 episodes on VHS I taped off of TV. I don’t remember the name of the episode, but it’s the episode when Bashir, O’Brien and Dax shrink in the ship. Kira laughs when she thinks about them being half the size of a cup.

The laugh is hilarious! I finally heard the laugh (I was listening for it)when I was watching one of my DS9 episodes on VHS I taped off of TV. I don’t remember the name of the episode, but it’s the episode when Bashir, O’Brien and Dax shrink in the ship. Kira laughs when she thinks about them being half the size of a cup.

307160[/snapback]

Glad you heard it..It is quite a laugh..I quite like it especially coming from Kira..It is contagious in my opinion..That episode is 'One Little Ship' BTW..Quite interesting seeing that tiny runabout flying around the Defiant.

I like Kira's laugh too. We don't get to hear her laugh too often but when we do, its just so refreshing. I remember Kira having a good laugh after Dukat sat on that spike and then he couldn't get the dermo regenerator to work. She also has a nice smile. Its great to see her smile because she is normally such a serious character!!

Madam Captain out!!

I watched 'One Little Ship' a few nights ago and I saw Kira laughing again. She was smirking when she found out Jadzia, Julian and O'Brien would be half the size of coffee cups. Then she had a good laugh about it. I had to laugh at her 'laugh' because it was just so funny. Worf told her he didn't see what was so funny about someone being small. Nog agreed with him. I had a good laugh at that too!! I also liked the end scene when Odo told Julian and O'Brien that they looked a bit shorter than before. They both made a run for the infirmary!! That was hilarious!

Madam Captain out!!

In some ways, I liked Kira too. She's one of those very passionate characters Her laugh.... I gotto search for it.

Nerys laugh is a reflection of her spirit,as is our own.Her laugh was free and untamed.The laugh of a spirit that is comfortable with its own self.My father had such a laugh.I miss hearing it.