I gave it a 10.

Very cool episode!

Click For Spoiler

306070[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

306074[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

No question about it.

Enterprise is at its best...and Star Trek fans the world over should take immediate notice.

This isn't just good Star Trek or good science fiction. This is superb television...

The two-part Affliction / Divergence episodes are among the best ever shown for any Star Trek series.

Read my review review by clicking the link below.

Review of Divergence

Thanks for reading...

-John

I gave the episode a 10. I think it is probably the best episode of the season. That is a hard choice though.

I am sure going to miss the show.

I gave it the usual 9.5 -10 it was indeed a very cool episode.

Click For Spoiler
At least it explains why the Klingons looked more human a long time ("TOS") and by the time of ST:("TMP") they managed to fix it and get the ridges back and was nice to know where Section 31 is located in the Starfleet Charter.

definitly bittersweet that this is the last few Enterprises eps left.

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

A wonderful show for sure..It's pretty evident to me that this show shouldn't be cancelled. I think if people actually watched this season they would see how great the episodes are this year..I'm giving this episode a 9.5..

Click For Spoiler
Base "Gut" Ratting 7/10 + 2/10 for TnT + 1/10 for Eye candy - .5 for the fact that we only have 6 hours of new ent left :biggrin:= 9.5/10 final score.

I gave it a 10. :biggrin: Very intense, and I found this line very creepy...

Click For Spoiler
"You don't just walk away."

Read my review review by clicking the link below.

Review of Divergence

Thanks for reading...

-John

306083[/snapback]

This was a nice review, although I would not give it quite so many superlatives. I certainly do not have the respect you have for the Trip/T'pol relationship.

Click For Spoiler

I will give this episode a 9.5. Another excellent episode.

Click For Spoiler

I gave this one an eight. Rollicking good fun and entertaining, but not quite as good as last week in my opinion. I agree that this line

Click For Spoiler
You don't just walk away
was pretty sinister and a nice touch. Billingsley really rocked the house in this. I guess my main complaint was it felt way way too rushed.

10!!! It explained a great deal of Star Trek lor and... well... at least we might see what will happen to Trip and T'Pol... finaly!

IMO I gave it a 9 ,only cause I know they can do Better than they are with this show. They have the whole history at their finger tips to view and to draw from to explain "How and Why" but they are not using it to their ability.

I gave it a 7.5, which is an unusually low score for me to give.

I just didn't like the fact that this episode and the one before went to explaining a fact in Star Trek history that really didn't need to be explained.

Other than that, it was a pretty good episode.

I was very impressed with this week. I gave it a 9 (my highest rating in some time, it feels like)

I loved the opening sequence with Enterprise and Columbia. It was just overall cool(I can't think of a much better way to say it at 12:57 AM) That said, I'm going to bed.

(I'll edit this post later)

I gave it a 7.5, which is an unusually low score for me to give.

I just didn't like the fact that this episode and the one before went to explaining a fact in Star Trek history that really didn't need to be explained.

Other than that, it was a pretty good episode.

306687[/snapback]

I gave it a 9.5...

Click For Spoiler
didn't like the Malcomb/JamesBond(section31) crossover...but these 2 episodes are prehaps the most important eps we are gonna get out of Enterprise...we probably won't get to see much of the Earth/Romulan conflict or the actual founding of the Federation...so finding out the how/why on the Klingon forehead issue is very important..It needed to be explained....after Worf's comments in the DS9 re-make of Trouble with Tribbles....about it being a subject his race was "sensitive" about. And it was very....very..well done...the way the storyline was designed....with the forshadowing with the Brint Spiner Epic....the whole augment thing...Cato's writing is just wonderful....ties well with TOS...it's just a shame it's too late in the game.

9.5 - not as good as last weeks episode but still pretty good, I thought the scene with Enterprise and Columbia merging the warp fields was cool. I was glad Malcolm cut his ties with Section 31.

Great Stuff

Sign in to follow this