Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Bubblegum quiz

Bubblegum quiz

http://quizilla.com/users/drago226/quizzes/Bubblegum%20quiz/

1049972812_ebsitechoc.jpg

You are Choccy Fiend! You love eating stuff (especially chocolate) and are always spending your money on anything with sugar in it! You must have fifteen sweet teeth! :P B)

1049919117_sitesmile2.jpg

You are Smile! A funny cheerful person who is always there for people and genrally nice!

Oh good grief.. I do not mind the description, but that is a nickname I have given to me by a few of our regular customers where I work. They either call me "Smile", "Smiley", or "Sunshine" because "I always seem to be smiling and happy" :P

smiling aint bad B)

Nope it isn't. I just kinda thought it was amusing since it said "You are Smile" which is what some call me B) :P

Whatever, I'm the smile person too

1049919117_sitesmile2.jpg

You are Smile! A funny cheerful person who is always there for people and genrally nice!

Oh good grief.. I do not mind the description, but that is a nickname I have given to me by a few of our regular customers where I work. They either call me "Smile", "Smiley", or "Sunshine" because "I always seem to be smiling and happy" :P

305724[/snapback]

You are Choccy Fiend! You love eating stuff (especially chocolate) and are always spending your money on anything with sugar in it! You must have fifteen sweet teeth!

I want chocolate covered popcorn!