Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Best Avatar

I've noticed a lot of avatars here, and I think my favourite out of the bunch is Ace's from First Contact. How about everyone else? :jem'hadar:

Ace's is cool. Hangon has a slick one, too, with the group of Avatar images. Jim's Shark looks pretty terrifying, though if you've met him, you'd notice the resemblance immediately. <Hears Bob Euchre saying "Get up, Get up, Get outta here, Gone!">

I believe RikerChick won the contest we had a while back, but that might have been a signature contest. SpaceTigger's old one was pretty cool, so he may have won. It was one of those two.

Personally, my favourite is VaBeachGuy's. It's simple enough and is personal. Plus, that hat is pretty cool.

Of course, I am partial to my new avatar. I just wished I could have used this picture:

bauer-kirk-la.jpg

Its from this article:

http://www.randomperspective.com/page.asp?1news/2/099

I don't know if this is serious but if it is, all I can say is WOW.

I like Jack Bauer's because I'm a fan of 24 :jem'hadar: and I also like wishfire's Zim and Kaileron's Nom Anor.

Well Sea Trooper obviously has an element of SW in it so he gets my vote... B)

305561[/snapback]

Well thank you. B)

Though didn't you used to have Nom Anor here too...? I like your avatar now anyways B)

I also like RikerChick's. :P

Edited by sea trooper

I like TransporterMalfunction's the best. :P

post-812-1095566621.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Ace's is cool. Hangon has a slick one, too, with the group of Avatar images. Jim's Shark looks pretty terrifying, though if you've met him, you'd notice the resemblance immediately. <Hears Bob Euchre saying "Get up, Get up, Get outta here, Gone!">

305541[/snapback]

B) Thanks Gary... Riker Chick made it for me about 6 months ago and i love it that much i have never changed it B)

Hmm which do i like best B) ..lets see ST has a cool one so does Ace but my fav is Dutch debbie's..lol because i made it for her :P

Edited by hangon

Well Sea Trooper obviously has an element of SW in it so he gets my vote... B)

305561[/snapback]

Well thank you. B)

Though didn't you used to have Nom Anor here too...? I like your avatar now anyways B)

I also like RikerChick's. B)

305565[/snapback]

Yeah, normally I use Nom Anor but it didnt show properly, all wierd and streched. So I use this one to confuse my targets, ehm, victims eeeh: I mean ''my dear fellow forummers''... :P B)

Besides mine? B) Well, I like both Ace's avatar and WEAREBORG4102's avatar, so they both get my vote.

:P

305541[/snapback]

As a fair minded person, I'll ignore this comment, Gary. as your brother, You'll pay.

A lot of them are really rather good.. It is going to take me a while to try and narrow it down.

And nerd359... I take it that your's is from Les Mis?? My guess comes from the pic looking familiar, the quote in your sig and the location of 55 Rue Plumet. :biggrin: I love that musical, and the book too(at least as far as I have read yet, and it has been a few years gotta pick that book up again)!

305541[/snapback]

As a fair minded person, I'll ignore this comment, Gary. as your brother, You'll pay.

306133[/snapback]

I like Hang's, but Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman reminds me that am safe in the Pilot House. :biggrin: :lol:

305541[/snapback]

306133[/snapback]

I like Hang's, but Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman reminds me that am safe in the Pilot House. :lol: :hug:

306333[/snapback]

Two things I think of when I see Jim's avatar of the shark:

1) the movie Jaws

and 2) The fact that "mmmmm, shark marinated in italian dressing sounds really good for dinner right now" heehee.. :biggrin: Seriously, that does sound like a good dinner, but if there is no shark steak in stock at the grocery store then I might go ahead and get salmon or tilapia instead...

I like Jack Bauer's because I'm a fan of 24 :biggrin: and I also like wishfire's Zim and Kaileron's Nom Anor.

305553[/snapback]

Ooh! I got mentioned! Wheee!

:hug: :lol:

I like Jack Bauer's because I'm a fan of 24 :hug: and I also like wishfire's Zim and Kaileron's Nom Anor.

305553[/snapback]

Ooh! I got mentioned! Wheee!

:biggrin: :P

306413[/snapback]

Only see that red cross thingy when pictures don't show up as avatars... :lol:

EDit: NOt anymore :lol:

Edited by Kaileron

I like Yillara Soong's new one because she's brave enough to put her picture as her avatar. I don't think I could do that, I would scare too many people :biggrin:

I like Yillara Soong's new one because she's brave enough to put her picture as her avatar.  I don't think I could do that, I would scare too many people :lol:

306439[/snapback]

I... ummm, thank you Mr Psychic. :blush 2: :biggrin:

I like Yillara Soong's new one because she's brave enough to put her picture as her avatar.  I don't think I could do that, I would scare too many people :lol:

306439[/snapback]

I... ummm, thank you Mr Psychic. :blush 2: :biggrin:

306469[/snapback]

Trust me, it's a compliment. :hug:

305541[/snapback]

306133[/snapback]

I like Hang's, but Lieutenant JG Jim Phaserman reminds me that am safe in the Pilot House. :biggrin: :lol:

306333[/snapback]

yeah, you're safe up there. my job would keep me in the CIC or below decks.

Dundundundundundundundun....

I liked Drwho42 avatar partly cause I was a fan of the Brit Sci-Fi Series DR Who mid 70's to when it finished before the Fox t.v movie with the latest Dr.

:biggrin: :lol: :hug: :P