Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Comic books and Superheroes

really? i have this thing about Marvel that i can't explain.....it has to do with Spiderman and Phoenix.........

well, Spiderman complains waaay too much, and if you want a superhero with problems, you want one like Batman, who BROODS over them. brooding is the new complaining.

Phoenix just bugs me. the whole "Phoenix tried to kill the Teen Titans" bugs me. The whole "Phoenix reborn out of the ashes of Jean Grey" thing bugs me. the evil Phoenix bugs me.

B) B)

Batman all the way.

When did Phoenix try to kill the Teen Titans? Was there a crossover issue about that?

ever jeard of KINGDOM COME? It's the best. it's an alternate future timeline, where the teen titans have kids, and they're the teen titans.

Robin is now: Red Robin

Speedy is now: Red Arrow

Kid Flash is: Flash

Donna Troy is, well, Donna Troy.

Aqualad is now: Aquaman II

the titans children are:

Lian Harper: Red Hood

Mar'I Grayson: Nightstar

Kid Flash: Iris West (finally! a girl Flash!!!)

Robert Troy Long: Darkstar

Aquagirl: Tula

i can't believe it!!!! it sounds soooooo great!!!! especially Iris West.

go here: http://www.titanstower.com/meetingalpha.html

go down to K, and then press on 'Kingdom titans'. It is awesome....

yes, but she couldn't POSSIBLY be the daughter of Harvey Dent. the age difference is too close. see, in an aniversary issue (the one where Donna Troy get married to Terry Long), Nightwing brings up that Duela Dent is too OLD to be Two-Face's daughter....

me confuzzled.

I FINALLY GOT THE TEEN TITANS X-MEN CROSSOVER ISSUE!!!!!

and i got the Teen Titans book "The Terror of Trigon"!!

it was great!

I finally got the KINGDOM COME comic book. the drawings are beautiful, and the story is interesting. apparently the next generation of superheroes (people like Lian Harper, Roy Harper's daughter, and Myr'I Grayson, Nightwing's daughter) only fight to fight, and they don't really help mankind. so then Superman (old superman) and the others (Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.) have to come back, and tell these superheroes what to do right. the whole story is documented by a minister, that was having dreams about armaggedon, so Specter (i think, or maybe just an angel) shows hims what's up with the superheroes.

great book.

i don't know...........

hmm.....maybe..................

i don't think so.................

The Incredibile Hulk

Spider Man

X-Men

Silver Surfer

The Fantastic Four("can't wait till the film comes out this year")

Super Man

Bat Man

The Flash

Classic("Transformers")of the 80's

("Beast Wars")-("Beast Machines")

("Autobots")-("Maximals")

("Decepticons")-("Predacons")

:blink: :waaaa: :) B)

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

woo-hoo! Batman, Superman, AND Flash!!!

yay!

do you like Nightwing, too?

I think Arsenal is the best. he was so cute when he was Speedy (hehe, had to throw that in. i was debating about characters with my friend)

Just read the latest Batman book. It has Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in it.

hmm......do you mean the HUSH series? i loved those. beautiful drawings. sad story, tear-jerker :blink: yea, that had Poison Ivy in the first book, and Harley Quinn in the second.

if you don't mean the HUSH series, can you tell me which it is? i'd like to read it.

The title of the book is "Superman & Batman" and it is issue #19. Any comic shop should still have it. Its pretty new.

OH! i have the first annuals of that series. the one with Nightwing, Robin, Starfire, all three batgirls (Oracle (also known as Barbara Gordon), Bette Kane (also known as Flamebird), Cassandra Caine (the current Batgirl)), and a ton of others such as Captain Marvel, the current Gizmo (the one that belonged to the Fearsome Five died in Outsiders issue.....19 i think), Power Girl, Katana (a ton of original Outsiders peoples) and so on..... the second annual was one about supergirl (also known as Kara Kent)

hey, Kor. i got a batman comic book (also a Teen Titans one), and Spoiler was still alive. in the Teen Titans comic book, she's Robin.

i'm confuzzled..... :P B) :laugh:

Hey, I know this topic is like..........OLD, but whatever, I mean, really.

So.....I was wondering something.

What is your opinion on the old "Batman" TV show? Y'know, the one from the '60's.

I watched the movie last night, and it was SOOOOO Campy!!!!!

I love the old Batman series. It brings back a lot of happy memories.

Once again, a thing I grew up on watching. Even though I grew up in the 80s; I watched the live action Incredible Hulk, Batman and short lived Spider-Man series in syndication. I really do like the 60s Batman series, which is why I don't completely hate the movie "Batman and Robin". It tried so hard to be like the 60s Batman series