Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Comic books and Superheroes

I read the Teen Titans when they first came out in the 1960s or 1970s. I may still have some of the issues. The original team consisted of Robin (D.ick Grayson), Speedy,Aqualad,Wonder Girl and Kid Flash.

do you now about the 'new teen titans' in the 80's? with Starfire, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Changeling, Cyborg, Raven, and Robin?

Sure. I've been reading the Teen Titans for many years, although I haven't been reading the current one. Don't know why that is. I'll have to check it out.

not a big fan of the new ones. i've been trying to get some of the comix from the 80's but can't. *sigh*

hey Kor, do you have the X-Men, Teen Titans crossover issue? i reallly wanna see that, or at least hear about it.

I think the comic book Movies are hurting not helping the Comics, cause alot of them SUCK, I hope Batman Begins is good, cause it Looks Awsome,

i know what you mean. batman begins might not be the greatest though. i mean, the way bats was started? sounds kinda lame in my opinion. but that's my opinion. doesn't mean anything. it probably is great. i dunno.

hey Kor, do you have the X-Men, Teen Titans crossover issue? i reallly wanna see that, or at least hear about it.

314952[/snapback]

I don't have that one. Heard it was pretty good though. I do have the X-Men/Star Trek crossover though. That was kinda weird.

that's funny. do you know if the X-Men Teen Titans crossover issue has continuity with rest of the Teen Titans series?

I think the comic book Movies are hurting not helping the Comics, cause alot of them SUCK, I hope Batman Begins is good, cause it Looks Awsome,

314971[/snapback]

I think there are a fair share of both good and bad Super-Hero movies. The first 2 Superman movies were really good as were the first 2 Batman movies. X-Men 1 & 2 were awesome. Spider-Man 1 & 2 were also great. On the bad side, The Hulk really sucked as did Superman 3 & 4 and Batman 3 & 4. Going way back in time when Marvel & DC tried to make their own movies, I can honestly say that everything they did reeked. I'm speaking of the various Captain America TV movies as well as Dr. Strange, the original Fantastic Four movie and the God-awful Justice League TV pilot. Also sucking hard was the Wonder Woman TV movie. Recent movies I haven't seen so I can't comment on are Daredevil and The Punisher. Did any of you guys see those and if so, did they suck as hard as the reviews said?

Daredevil was pretty good. hey, did you know that the person who played Lana Lang in the third superman movie plays ma kent (Mrs.Kent) on Smallville?

Sure. Annete O'Toole was a great Lana Lang. Much better than the one on Smallville.

yeah, what's up with that? Lana Lang has brown hair in Smallville. i agree that Anette O'Toole was waaaayyy better as Lana Lang.

question: if you were to make a Teen Titans live action movie, who would you pick to be:

Nightwing

Troia

Tempest

Arsenal

Flash

Jesse Quick

Argent

Starfire

Cyborg

Changeling (beast boy)

Deathstroke

Cheshire

Dark Angel

after you're done answering the question, go to http://www.titanstower.com/source/theater/casting.html and

http://imaginecasting.com/imagine/topPicks.php?Movie_ID=542 (this one is for the TV show)

this is for anyone to answer. if you don't know who those people are, you can answer this question: who would you pick for the JLA?:

Superman

Batman

Flash

Hawkgirl

Aquaman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

after you answer that, go to:

http://imaginecasting.com/imagine/topPicks.php?Movie_ID=213

it would be real cool if you answered. you can also just pick a few, instead of doing all of them.

CHI

:wow:

i liked J'lo and I really like Jennifer Garner, I think people are just jealous of his woman...jennifer garner (droooooooooooool)

I don't see why everyone always gets on Ben Affleck. I think hes a good actor and I've enjoyed all of the movies I've seen him in.

Edited by Kor37

I didn't like Daredevil. I thought it sucked.

Hulk was a very poor movie too.

Spider-Man 2 had some terrific scenes with Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus, but the movie was ruined by the boring love story with Mary Jane.

I haven't seen the Punisher though but that didn't do very well.

I was hoping that the Fantastic Four would be an excellent movie, but I'm not confident from what I've seen so far. An absolutely terrible cast.

The Welsh guy from "Titanic" for Reed Richards??? Yeah right!!! :P

Jessica Alba for Sue Storm???? Give me a frickin break.

I've never even heard of the guy who plays the Human Torch, but he looks crap.

"The Thing" looks laughable. He should have been full CGI.

And dear me, one of the greatest supervillains in the superhero world, Victor Von Doom is played by the effeminate guy from Charmed??? What a pile of crap!!!!.

What are they going to do with the Captain America movie? Hire "Giles" from Buffy to play Red Skull???

Idiotic.

The Phantom?....Didn't that star Alec Baldwin?........Since when does he make good movies?........news to me........lol

that makes it even a bigger surprise it was good, I dont know who stars in it, I dont know too many stars just the ones they talk about on VH1

The Phantom had Billy Zane in it.

It's the one where he prances around in a stupid purple outfit.

The one with Alec Baldwin is "The Shadow", which was a decent movie.

The Phantom had Billy Zane in it.

It's the one where he prances around in a stupid purple outfit.

The one with Alec Baldwin is "The Shadow", which was a decent movie.

315741[/snapback]

Billy Zane. :P B)