What Would You Do If....

would you  

55 members have voted

1. 1. would you

• Go and introduce yourself.
    • Hide, and watch from a distance.
    • Run like hell.
    • Other.

Maybe not exactly hide, but not exactly run up and greet them(probably because their sudden appearance would startle the heck out of me)... but, I would eventually introduce myself..

I myself would hide, and watch from a distance. Trying to figure out what their intentions were.

I would do the same. Then if I saw that their intentions were peaceful, I would greet them with the Vulcan hand sign and "Live long and prosper".

Hide?..No way..I would introduce myself and hope for a cool spaceride..It's what I've been waiting for..!

I would hide somewhere and hope that they are friendly persons and have peaceful intentions. If not... then I would be killed...

Mrs. Captain Picard

I would go along with Dazzaska, introduce myself then if I didn't like them run like hell before the probeing starts.

I'd hang back aways and hopefully,if I had a camera take some pics and see if I could sale them later.No way would I try and make contact.For all I know,the ETs could be landing to grab a bite to eat. :bow:

Guest Tribbleman1000

[glow=]I would hide and watch from a distance. Who knows what intents they have for us? They may want to give me flowers, or dissect me alive and throw off my dead experimented body in the middle of the dessert. I would wait for them to make any signs of peace or war, and there appearance. If they act friendly and look like a member of starfleet then i would walk by like it was on coincidence that i see the aliens. But thats just my opinion![/glow] :alien: :alien: :alien:

:)

Hide & watch. I've seen too many episodes of X-Files to consider introducing myself! I wouldn't rule it out entirely, though.

i'm going to be honest, if a ufo landed, as much as i would love to go and introduce myself i know full well my knees would turn to jelly and i would run like hell, all they would see would be the back of me getting smaller!

I would hide for a while and watch for any hostile behaviour,then if all seemed well would go and introduce myself.

I would show them the many wonderful things to see and explore on my planet, then hopefully they would do the same for me on theres :)

I don't know what I'd do. I'd like to think I could introduce my 'speci' but then maybe I'm not the right person to do that. :) I'd like to think that I'd run like h...e...double hockey sticks...(lol), but more than likely I'd hide and watch from like...oh I don't know maybe MIR...if I could get there quick enough...(is that station still in orbit?) :) I, like the rest of you, have seen tooooo many TZ, OL, and X-F. The one question I have is....Why do they want to come here to EAT? Yew! Now stealing our fossil fuels or gems or something that's like, USEABLE, that I can understand, but to eat? Naw, don't think so. Some of us eat WAAAAYYYY to much fast food to even taste good. It's all in our 'buns and thighs'. That doesn't sound very appetizing.

And to answer Shuttles' question...there are TONS of cool stuff, like the mountains, the oceans, the animals, the people, and A LOT of our accomplishments, such as flight, construction, what we've learned about our planet and surrounding planets, what we've learned about HOW our corporeal bodies work, etc., and so on...

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Katy

:)

I voted Other because I think if that happened to me I would just freeze and stand there like an idiot with my mouth open.

Edited by Derro