Sign in to follow this  
Bionicx

Hello new here

Just wanted to say Hello there. I've just signed up this place looks much better than the www.startrek.com boards.

Thanks for the welcome, I like the rank pips on the side for the number of posts. Soon I hope to become an Ensign at least. B)

Thanks for the welcome, I like the rank pips on the side for the number of posts. Soon I hope to become an Ensign at least. B)

I like 'em to :(

Getting promoted to Ensign won't take long B)

5 posts isn't that hard to reach.

Guest johny speed
Hey I am prity new herre myself and this is a great place. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I have.

welcome1.gif

Welcome aboard! Wave%20Hello.gif I wasn't on the official boards myself but I've heard the horror stories. B) I'm sure you'll find the people here warm and friendly. We're like a family. Hope you have a wonderful time here!

WELCOME ABOARD

ive never really been on the st.com boards, but this place is GREAT im sure you love it here as we all do.

POST LOTS, AND PROSPER

Stardate:213425.9

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! :)

I also came from the official boards.I remember my time there :shudders:They have nothing on this board.Dont worry about advancing through the ranks.There is so much to post about u wont know where to start! :)

Thanks to all for the big welcome. A very nice comunity here as I see. These boards should be the official boards.

Once again thanks :)

HELLO AND WELCOME!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR OPINIONS!:rolleyes:

I am a moderator here, so feel free to PM me if you need anything.

WELCOME. I THINK MOST OF US ARE "ST.COM REFUGEES" HERE. IT IS SO MUCH BETTER ON THIS BOARD, YOU'LL LOVE IT I KNOW.

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to chatting with you more

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this