• A big city
    • Out in the country
    • Hidden in a forest
    • Space
    • On a boat
    • In a tree
    • In a camper or RV
    • Why do you want to know???

I am a Navy man, with seawater in my viens and General Purpose Grease in my coffee cup. On a boat is where I would live. the gentle rocking of the waves and the subtle thrum of the engines makes it easy to go to sleep there. and the best part about living on a boat---if you don't like the surroundings, then Full Speed Ahead to somewhere else, home and all!

C'Mon, Squiddy, I KNOW you love San Diego, which I'd say is a big city (It's in the top ten, isn't it? Somewhere behind Dallas and Miami?)

Big city. Right now, I'm livin' in the burbs, where the tallest building is like 6 stories tall, and a "Traffic Jam" is more than six cars on the main drag...

I deffinatley want a big city....I grew up in suburbia, even tho it started out as country. When I was 5 and moved to my hometown, there was only abour 15,000 poeple in it, if that. Now there's about 40-45,000. I'm tired of living in a boring little hicktown.

I am a Navy man, with seawater in my viens and General Purpose Grease in my coffee cup. On a boat is where I would live. the gentle rocking of the waves and the subtle thrum of the engines makes it easy to go to sleep there. and the best part about living on a boat---if you don't like the surroundings, then Full Speed Ahead to somewhere else, home and all!

C'Mon, Squiddy, I KNOW you love San Diego, which I'd say is a big city (It's in the top ten, isn't it? Somewhere behind Dallas and Miami?)

Big city. Right now, I'm livin' in the burbs, where the tallest building is like 6 stories tall, and a "Traffic Jam" is more than six cars on the main drag...

I do love the big city, Perticularly San Diego. There's just something about THAT city, I can't exactly put my toe on it, but there's just something. However, there is also something quite nice about living and working in the burbs.

I vote space... preferably on a starship. A glaxy class will do since I can bring along my family. Who knows, I might get to eventually meet Q out there.

I'd like to live near the sea. I'm land-locked now, though I do live near a river. Still, whenever I've been to the ocean (which is only a few times), I feel very calm, and all my stress goes away. Whenever I take those quizzes about what your personal element is, it always ends up water.

Space would be a cool place to live.

Yeah that would be cool!

But I would prefer a tiny place called Newport Maine. I was there a few years back and fell in love with the place. I love the ocean!!

Yeah that would be cool!

But I would prefer a tiny place called Newport Maine. I was there a few years back and fell in love with the place. I love the ocean!!

I'm still leaning towards Outer Space :look:

Yeah that would be cool!

I'm still leaning towards Outer Space :look:

Good for you and good luck. I'm still leaning towards Maine. Maybe Texas with my best friend.

I lived outside of Detroit for 14 years and hated it. I lived in Arizona for three years and loved it. I am going to leave the big city for a town out in the middle of nowhere.

I lived outside of Detroit for 14 years and hated it. I lived in Arizona for three years and loved it. I am going to leave the big city for a town out in the middle of nowhere.

and here I thought you were from Germany!