Sign in to follow this  
BKY1701

Do you go?

Do you use your browser's "go" button?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use your browser's "go" button?

• Yes.
    • No (I use enter).
    • No (my browser does not have one).

i never realised it. my mum and dad uses it for helpful navigation... they aint that good on the pc but they are getting there

Sometimes I use it when the page is not down loading after I click on web page from my favorite list. When I am typing in the web address the just press enter.

No, My browser doesnt have one. But even in the past when i was using IE (Cringes) I never used it, Im better with my keyboard than I am with my mouse.

It's quicker for me to hit enter than it is to hit go. In fact, most of the time before this question, I had forgotten about the go button.

There's a GO button? :dude: :huh:

Nah, I don't use it. Perhaps my mom does. Gotta ask her later. :P

No, My browser doesnt have one. But even in the past when i was using IE (Cringes) I never used it, Im better with my keyboard than I am with my mouse.

303725[/snapback]

IE? Internet Explorer???? I use Internet Explorer what you cringe about?

Sometimes I use it when the page is not down loading after I click on web page from my favorite list.  When I am typing in the web address the just press enter.

303710[/snapback]

ditto

I very rarely use it, since I usually type all of my web addresses in and just use the enter key. I usually use Firefox at home though and even then I just use enter or the "paste and go" feature if I am copying a url from another window.

It had one, but I don't use it, unless my Wi-Fi starts acting up, then I just click it until something happens, but that's more out of boredom.

I use it when a page is taking forever to load. For some reason I keep thinking it will help...

I did answer this question seriously.. and I am truly sorry, maybe it is me being a little silly right now but everytime I see the title of this thread.

Do you go?

I think: "Yeah of course I go, don't you go. And when you gotta go you gotta go."

:biggrin: I said I was sorrry :blush 2:

Anyways, like I said I usually hit enter. But someplaces make it so you HAVE to hit the "Go" button.

It depends on where my hand is, if it's on the keyboard then no I use enter, if it's on the mouse then yes.

303831[/snapback]

Yup I know i use it. Not all the time, but sometimes

303921[/snapback]

I did answer this question seriously.. and I am truly sorry, maybe it is me being a little silly right now but everytime I see the title of this thread.
Do you go?

I think: "Yeah of course I go, don't you go. And when you gotta go you gotta go."

:P I said I was sorrry :blush 2:

Anyways, like I said I usually hit enter. But someplaces make it so you HAVE to hit the "Go" button.

306388[/snapback]

I agree with Alterego and Unadopted Angelic. It depends. And speaking of Depends, I had the same initial thought as Yillara ;) Sorry! Just my sense, or lack of sense, of Humor!

I never use the go button, because its so stupid. Its way easier just to press "ENTER instead of typing the address, then moving your mouse all the way up there just to hit a button you could do without moving your mouse at all.

It depends on where my hand is, if it's on the keyboard then no I use enter, if it's on the mouse then yes.

303831[/snapback]

Yup I know i use it. Not all the time, but sometimes

303921[/snapback]

Do you go?

:blush: I said I was sorrry :blush 2:

306388[/snapback]

I agree with Alterego and Unadopted Angelic. It depends. And speaking of Depends, I had the same initial thought as Yillara :) Sorry! Just my sense, or lack of sense, of Humor!

310373[/snapback]

I agree with Yillara to, I just think it is the way most people would read it.

Usually I don't. But sometimes it is required, defpending on the site.

are you kiddin me...I use Enter all the time...

*agrees with the person that cringed at IE* Yeah Internet Explorer is Evil...Firefox rules... :P