Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

No I don't what?

No you don't hate blue and black combinations with black shoes. If you did then you sure picked a funny color pattern for your Romulan outfit.

Business suit w/ power tie. I'm at work.

Yay! I'm glad some people still actually wear suits!

And the romulan uniform was a different case. Besides, the only two colors are blue or red and I picked blue.

We had a high-profile visitor today, that's the only reason.

No I don't what?

No you don't hate blue and black combinations with black shoes. If you did then you sure picked a funny color pattern for your Romulan outfit.

Business suit w/ power tie. I'm at work.

Yay! I'm glad some people still actually wear suits!

And the romulan uniform was a different case. Besides, the only two colors are blue or red and I picked blue.

We had a high-profile visitor today, that's the only reason.

Oh yeah, I'm wearing tan capris, brown pumps and a blue short sleeve shirt.

Oh... well I think you should wear one every day.

Edited by Corina Arazius

I actually enjoy wearing a well tailored suit, but it would make me stick out like a sore thumb where everyone wears jeans.

Right now wearing a pair of shorts and T Shirt

You guys have to remember I live in Silicon Valley. We are known for wearing jeans and sweatshirts to the office and it is perfectly normal for us, not like you stuck-up, pretentious East Coasters.

Uh, excuse me?

I meant that in a generic term, not specific people. You know, the whole East Coast - West Coast rivalry thing.

Oh well, I'm a snob... not going to lie about that

I've been an Eagles fan for many years. Last summer I even bought season tickets... for about 15 hours, then changed my mind becasue they would have wound up costing me about $40,000 lol

:congrats:

lol geez that's a lot of money!! There is nothing in the universe I would rather spend money on than clothing, so naturally for me it wouldn't be worth it. But it's cool that you're a fan.

Yeah, that was too much for the seats they were wanting to sell me. It worked out to about $350 or $400 per seat for 10 years. I'll eventually get the season tickets when I can take the time to travel to Philly 8 Sundays per year but for now I don't have the time to do that so it'll wait.

lol Yeah, I guess I could

lol you don't sound too thrilled

lol Well, not knowing what it would look like you'd have to send me some pics so I could get an idea if I'd be thrilled or not lol.

lol Yeah, I guess I could

lol you don't sound too thrilled

lol Well, not knowing what it would look like you'd have to send me some pics so I could get an idea if I'd be thrilled or not lol.

Oh, well it's not like there's only one type of courture outfit, so I couldn't really send you a pic. Just pick a designer and look at some runway shows.