Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

Same thing I've had on for nearly 24-hours now...

I'm too tired to change. And I have to be "awake" in 4 hours to take my sister to the hospital because the tubing of her shunt (she is hydrocephalic) has come out of place for the second time in 3-years....I can see it beneath the skin of her belly. I shouldn't be able to.

Which means 9 or more hours of sitting and waiting, just to have some hospital doctor tell me "She's got to see her neurosurgeon.".....but the neurosurgeon won't see us until he gets the referal from the hospital doctor.... That and my nephew has stomach flu or something.....he was vomiting earlier, and being childlike he panicked and I had to calm him down and sit with him until he went to bed (where's the stressed out, collapsing emoticon?).

I'm going to be a mess at the hospital today. :clap:

No wonder I've been picking white hairs out of my hair and beard.

nothing. Nada. No clothes. Naked

No, I just like being naked. Got a problem with that?

Krissy, I just know you are doing this just to drive the guys nuts! I am no longer going to believe you unless we see some proof!!!...... :clap:

No, I just like being naked. Got a problem with that?

Not at all. I love being barefoot.

Socks- light blue with bright pink and turquoise spots on them, plain light blue jeans, a long sleeved blue top and a blue hair bobble in a low pony-tail.

*Checks her ears* Oh, and only one earring :clap: ....

black shorts worn low to avoid all the bandages I am wearing on my stomach (these bandages I have to keep on to about Monday..my surgery was done on Thursday), and a blue pajama top.

Pink socks, black trousers, my somerfeild top, fleece, name badge, a hair bobble and my jewellery. And my right hearing aid and my glasses.

My black t-shirt that says Grease: Property of Rydell High in big pink letters and black pants.

A bikini top, and my pajama pants. Since I have the bandaids off for a while, I did not want to wear a shirt that could get caught on my stomach.

Not enough. :eekout: I'm freezing.

Light blue socks, a pair of iron-printed jeans [what went wrong?!], a pink punk top with zips on, and my pink cardigan you've all seen on one of my holiday pics.

My hair is in a ponytail.

*notices blood on the keyboard and searches for the source* Why am I always cutting my fingers?! :blink:

My new work uniform (only thing different is a black short-sleeved polo shirt)

Black socks, olive green jeans with a green belt, and a beige and cream striped long sleeved hoody. My necklace, my rings and my favourite hair bobble in a rough ponytail :laugh:

NY Hoody

Fred Perry black Tshirt

Lacoste trackie pants

Simpsons socks

Reebok classics (black)