Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

I only have one... I just typed it twice last night. I wasn't really looking at what I was typing... I'm going to check all the other post I made last night to be on the safe side.

Grey ankle socks,

a pair of old jeans,

a new long-sleeved top,

rings,

watch,

and a hair bobble

VFB Stuggart football jersey my cousin Christian sent me, and my favorite pair of old jeans.

blue gauntlet on my left arm (which I have a few of these, I tend to wear them more often in winter sicne I have to keep that arm as protected from the cold as I can. I wear it when I am in air conditioning too, but take it off when the A/C is off and the weather is nice enough).

light yellow sweatshirt

navy blue sweatpants

black socks & shoes.

blue headband

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Black trousers with Blue jeans on top, Black T-shirt with a checkered Shirt overtop, Black Jacket with White stripes on arms and a black fleece with a single red stripe

Nothing

(just got out of the shower)

Seriously, the weather here in Australia is unbearable!!!!

I could walk around in my birthday suit 24/7!!!

My PJs.

They're a t-shirt and shorts set. The shorts are lilac with teddies all over. The t-shirt is plain lilac with a furry teddy on.

*Looks down to see if those are the ones she is wearing- yep!*

My PJs.

They're a t-shirt and shorts set. The shorts are lilac with teddies all over. The t-shirt is plain lilac with a furry teddy on.

*Looks down to see if those are the ones she is wearing- yep!*

Isnt it a bit cold to be wearing T-shirt and shorts?

Im wearing same again, trousers, jeans, tishirt, shirt, jacket and fleece

Right well same as i had on before except no longer have a fleece on just my jacket, and now longer wearing my Jeans just trousers.

pink nickers (panties)

:)

gunna get dressed now

Nah, don't bother... :P

I'm wearing a black Sesshomaru t-shirt, black slacks and black socks. All black :)

Black satin pj top and lepord satin bottoms.

Love the satin feel!

ROOWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!

:)

A very sweaty Somerfield Uniform, :), blue socks, black suede boots, my watch, my rings, a pair of sleeper earrings and a hair bobble. :P

blue gauntlet, yellow sweatshirt, my work shirt, a long sleeve black shirt, a pair of black bike shorts (which I often wear for dance class), and my black socks and shoes. Oh and a white cloth headband with little Christmas trees on it.

In a few minutes, it will be everything mentioned above but minus the yellow sweatshirt and the workshirt. After all gotta get rid of the work clothes the pants I was wearing I had already changed out of... true if I go outside anytime soon I have to wear my sweatpants since it is chilly out.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

An orange hair turban, Lilac slippers, A light pink dressing/night gown, and my PJs.

The shorts are lilac with pictures of hearts, rings, silettoes, perfume bottles and flowers. The top is white with "Girls night in" written over a picture of slippers.

Black t-shirt , black jeans and cowboy boots (black).

Had on my black duster and stetson earlier. I went out to a Christmas parade tonight.

black pants, black tank top, a sea green sweater over that. blue slippers, and a gauntlet my sister made me for Christmas (THANK YOU EmilSoong!!!!!! :P )

Also I have my hair pulled back into a bun with a black hairband ( :) Yeah a small bun because my hair is just above shoulder length right now).

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Had on my black duster and stetson earlier. I went out to a Christmas parade tonight

Were you actually in the parade portraying Wyatt Earp or something?

Had on my black duster and stetson earlier. I went out to a Christmas parade tonight

Were you actually in the parade portraying Wyatt Earp or something?

Nope.

There was going to be a lot of senoritas at the parade. Latin women love cowboys.

Besides, that's what I call gettin' dressed up formal like. :)