Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

:elephant:

A big grin because I'm moving out of my cruddy neighborhood and house, into an awesome new apartment soon.

No more chasing heroin junkies out of my garage, no more gunshots going off in the alley behind my house, no more sheriff's department helicopter hovering over my block at 3 a.m. waking everybody up.....and no more dealing with drunk, aggressive panhandlers when I walk to the corner market for a Coke!

From now on, it's 3-bedrooms and 1100-square feet of plush carpet, and secure gated community uptown.

Black Reebok Classics

Black Lacoste Pants

Black T-shirt saying "I used up all my sick days, so I called in dead"

+

Navy Blue and White striped Fred Perry Jumper

:blush 2: :blush 2: :laugh: Just wearing a bed sheet of mine wrapped around me like a toga. Had just gotten out of an oatmeal bath

I got BADLY sunburned yesterday, and that is the only thing that feels halfway comfortable to wear right now. I had work today, but between the sunburn and a bit of a stomach ache(at least it is not as bad as it was earlier today) I was so miserable I asked to go home a bit early. Yeah, at work I tried wearing my uniform, but it was killing my skin.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Newfoundland T-shirt with Penguins on it, black slacks, black socks

A towel. Just got out of the shower, and now I'm trying to figure out what I want to wear

Each post is mental pictures with you isn't it :tribble:

i'm in my boyfriends boxer shorts, my 'D!ick smiths now open ' shirt from when we opened my store and cam's jumper. its cold here in aus

What I was wearing in my last post, minus the pants and socks, just got outta bed :tribble:

A lavender dress, that has lighter colored roses on it, black tights, and a navy blue gauntlet on my arm. Getting ready to go to a dance performance, so I will soon be changing into my black velvet dress with silver glitter on it and either put on my hard shoes or my ghillies depending on which dance I have to do first :tribble:

Oh, and my hair is now in a pair of French braids, that join into a pony tail at the bottom.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

black tank top, black shorts w/ white stripe down the sides and am barefoot right now (I'll put on my flip-flops when it is time to head over to dance class). I have an ankle brace on my right foot right now, it is just so very sore right now.

And I have my hair pulled back with a black hairband.

Black trousers, Blue shirt and black Fleece with a single red lin on the right hand side

wearing my pink dressing gown and surrounded by sea of tissues

Why tissues?